FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 763>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: December 2009 babies!
    Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:38am
Here you go! Wow, December babies already!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:02pm
eeekk December! Congrats to all the December mums to be!

sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:15pm
OMg December already congrats to all
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 1:45pm
Ooh december babies!! Lol from what ive seen in the TTC threads its gunna be a busy mum!! Good luck to all!!!

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 2:51pm
wohooo I am here.

Due date is 4 December :)

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:36pm
Might as well add myself to the list.
My EDD is 7 Dec.

A bit stressed at the mo as I started having brownish discharge last night
But am trying very hard to remain calm & optimistic.

Please stick, please stick, please stick!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:02pm
hugs to you Na_1#...have you requested bloods from your dr..I had a blood test done yesterday and going to have another lot done on Thursday just to see my hcg levels are rising.

best of luck

Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:29pm
I'm in here too, same EDD as Na_#1 - 7 December.

Big hugs Na, how stressful. Lots of people have bleeding early on though and go on to have healthy pregnancies, so I'm sure you'll be one of them too. As Megansmum said, might be worth having bloods done for peace of mind though.

I went and had mine today today, 15DPO and 438 which seems to be quite high but I had really high levels with DD too and was convinced for a few weeks that there were twins in there! Going to probably repeat them on Thursday to check they are rising, then tell close family the news. Have either of you told family yet?

I also need to find a midwife as the one I used last year is no longer working in my area (and yes, I do have an 08 baby to go with this 09 baby!)

Two little girls under 2!

kls15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kls15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:07pm
Hello Everyone!

Just found out over the weekend. Was a bit of a shock as its happened really quickly. Very happy tho! Due date is the 4th of December. Having bloods tomorrow as they were closing up when I got there today

Edited by kls15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:12pm
welcome kls15.

I was a bit like that with my first when I took the HPT thought no it cant happen this fast.

Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:40pm

Congarts to the december mummies!!

Na_#1 im sure everthings fine the baby is just cleaning up so things are nice and cosy for the next 8 months

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:03pm
My friend Chanel just found out she's pregnant. EDD is 6th December. I have told her to sign up here at OhBaby so hopefully she joins soon :)

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:26pm
Congrats December mummies!!

Na_#1 - I hope your spotting stops soon, it's a bit scary but could be implantation as I had a similar thing myself and that's what the doctor said - I had bloods and a scan to confirm everything was ok
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:50pm
Congrats December mums to be.

Cant believe we are up to December already.
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 9:40pm
Oh my lordy!! December already!! Congrats ladies
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:37pm
Oh WOW!!

Cant believe how fast its gone, this time last year i was gettin preggy lol.

Congrats December mums and Good Luck!!

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:04am
Almost this time 2 years ago I was preggy!

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:30am
Wow!! Congrats December Mum's!!!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:34am
Congratulations Dec 09 Mums, this time last year I was pregnant but did not quite know it yet. I hope you all have sticky babies.
Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 1:26pm
i have a son who was born dec 1st...(he was supposed to be a novenber baby, but that a whole other forum..lol) anyway he is the best kid any parent could want..i can still say this even though he is 14 now!! good luck

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 763>