FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSept ’08 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sept ’08 babies
    Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:19pm
*ducks from flying objects*

Sorry September mummies, it seems your thread is not coming back. We've bribed it with money and chocolate but it won't come out of it's hiding place .

The tech team are continuing to work on restoring it, but unfortunately it doesn't look hopeful, so I thought I'd start you a new thread. If the old one gets found, then we can look at merging them.

Some of the pages on the original thread are cached on Google, but you'll have to ask Weegee how to find them as I have no idea.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:21pm
Thanks Emma and Techies!! Seems so strange that it just totally disappeared.
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:29pm
How weird - they must have been gossiping too much and it couldn't cope, he he!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:29pm
It's strange indeed. The tech team think that it must have been accidentally deleted by an administrator, but none of us were even online at the time it disappeared.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:31pm
man that is strange!
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 6:31pm
Does OhBaby not do regular back ups that they can restore from? Most online forums do....
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:10pm
Doh! 134 pages of scintillating and profound chat gone into cyber-land purgatory!

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:13pm
good question Laurie. Does seem so strange all of this business and it's so sad to lose all that info
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:32pm
Doh, what a bummer. Oh well, they're doing all they can do! Thanks Maya for setting this new one up

My wee miss is just not settling tonight, I feel like we're back to square one - and I hate having to hear her crying! This is awful!! We seem to be going backwards, and fast. What to do?!?!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
cealz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cealz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:38pm
Oh its just not the same. But its better than nothing!

My poor wee pea is so constipated. She is trying so hard and she turns bright red and pretty much stops breathing trying to get it out. Poor thing. Im trying to get water into her but she just wont drink it.

Kristy, hope Bethany sleeps well once you get her settled.

LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:40pm

Just popped over to say hi, and to say you are welcome to come back and see us in August whenever you want/need to. Enjoy your new thread

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:44pm
Poor Ruby! Maybe try some prune juice if you wanted to Celia.

Kristy I am having the same prob here. Alex went to sleep fine at 6 but is up now. I think his front tooth is hurting as there is a lovely white spot.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:49pm
Nope, we have such a huge quantity of data that it's not practical to continuously back it all up, it's waaaaay too much data.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 8:05pm
thanks Lisa! there is a home here for you August ladies should you ever need one!

KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 8:42pm
Emma, could the techs possibly restore from a cached page?
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 8:48pm
geeky lurker in

They could possibly, if the whole thing had been cached, but it isn't all there, and I doubt they could wangle it so it gets your post counts back up...

geek out

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 8:56pm
Thanks Geek!!

Don't really care about the post numbers, it was always just nice to look back occassionally.
Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 9:08pm
Well well well, back to the begining or not. Seems odd to be 1 page in with bubs 7mnths old.

Luckily I went back a week ago to collect a post I made & saved it on my comp.

Celia: Eli's the same, straining away trying to poo. He taking heaps more water than he used to but I'm going to get some prune juice as water alone doesn't seem to be helping.

Q for all (TMI) what consistancy are your babies poos? My boys are getting lumpier now - still squishy but more formed IYKWIM - just want to know if this was normal?

Went to St Lukes & bought a nice jumper from Portmans today (only my second visit to the mall with the boys by myself). I don't go often/at all because I can only enter Farmers & Kmart with the MB dble buggy but I did manage to get into Portmans today because it was quiet.

Physio appointment tomorrow, can't wait to have my back worked on.

Sorry to hear about non-sleeping babies, hope they sort them selves out soon so you can all rest up.

Edited by Twinboys2b
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:54am
Hey Yvette have you been to Sylvia Park? I like it cuz there's room for buggies... maybe there'd be more shops you can fit the double buggy into in there?? Yay for a nice jumper, I'll bet that makes you feel good Hope your physio appointment today helps!

Hey in case you haven't all had time to nosy in the Aug thread, we're tossing up whether we join Aug & Sept mummies since we've had fun lurking in there... any thoughts on how people feel about that?

I was naughty last night, I so shouldn't have watched Chuck. Bethany decided to wake at 5:30 to prove that I should've gone to bed earlier too Annoying thing is that lately I wake at 4am then toss and turn until she wakes. I guess that's better than 2am in those first few nights!

Today's goal: dropping back to 2 sleeps again. I'm wondering if 3 sleeps is just too many. So I'm going to keep her up until 9:30/10ish for her first sleep this morning, then 2/2:30ish for an afternoon sleep. Wish me luck!!!

How'd Alex's sleep go in the end Heather?

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 9:26am
Alex slept well Kristy    He woke at 4am and had a feed and straight back to sleep then up when I tried to light the fire at 7 so I am rather happy with that. I think it makes a huge difference if he is home to sleep in his bed during the day so I am gonna try stick with that. We were out most of the day yesterday but he had a morning sleep at home and then an afo one when we got home and he was so much happier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>