FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI’m On A Mission !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 7:17am
Fingers crossed for you
Sponsored Links

yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 1:41pm
Hi gals x

Well, I had my serum progesterone yesterday, and just got the results.

6 - which means I O'd but I was expecting it to be higher since I was on Clomid.

Now I'm off to see my acupuncturist. My temps are all over the place and I haven't had an upwards shift

Milliemoo
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:12pm
Hey Millie that's good news about the ovulation, fingers crossed for the 2ww.

Don't worry about your temps, if your bloods are saying you've o'd and you've done the bd you can't do much more eh ;-)

I'm back to the acupuncturist and more bloody lawn clippings - I mean herbs! fingers crossed it does the trick ;-)
Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:15pm
Rilla – me too – pins and lawn clippings.
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:34pm
Hiya Treen
I have just officially given up on the herbs - even the smell makes me want to hurl. Good luck with yours!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:53pm
LOL I think you too should go to my acupuncturist /herbalist

If I did O on D14 it would be cool, cause we BD'd on D11, D13 & D14

Milliemoo

Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:29pm
Where do you go, Millie?
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:39pm
. mine is like drinking the contents of an ashtray!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 8:44pm
Hi see Katie Kempthorne in Ponsonby.

She's lovely

Milliemoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:52am
Not feeling so positive today

I'm fairly certain that AF will arrive in a couple of days. I've got the shortest of short fuses and could quite merrily throttle someone

Milliemoo
dinolau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinolau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:01am
FX Millie :)
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:24pm
Fingers crossed that it's pregnancy grumpiness and not PMT. Great news that you ovulated though and that you BD'd at the right times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:59pm
Thanks,

I've bought one of those HPTs that you can take upto 4 days prior to AF. If my temps are still up tomorrow, I'll do it and see what happens.

Got a funny feeling my temp will be down though.

Milliemoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:04am
Well, temp was still up, but a BFN

If you have what would be considered low HCG levels to start with, would this men that HPT's may take longer to give a + result?

Milliemoo
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:52am
Hey can I join this thread?? I know its abit late for a Jan baby but I'm on a mission to get a BFP next cycle. I've just begun a chart (this morning haha) and I'm pretty excited.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:05am
Yay The more the merrier !

Milliemoo
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:23pm
Cool so what does an acupuncturist help with?? And would going to a naturopath mean a better chance of conceiving or is that just if you're having issues??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 11:51pm
Well the way I see it, it all helps towards the end goal, so if you can afford it, why not.
My acupuncturist is also a naturopath. It's hard to say how much influence she's had on my cycle (because I'm also on Clomid) but I think it's quite a lot. The reason I think this is because it's had a huge effect on my Raynaud's Syndrome ie: I haven't had any symptoms during this recent cold weather.

I think it all helps to put you in a positive mind set as well.

Milliemoo
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:32am
Great we have a maternity acupuncturist here I went to her for my ms with J but since I was severely dehydrated it didn't help much. I'll have to give her a call and see what she can do for me I haven't thought about asking my naturopath I'll get on to that...
My TTC ticker doesn't match my other ones lol looks abit odd!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 6:54am
Well....

14 DPO, temp nice and high, woke up with a splitting headache, mild back ache ......but still a negative HPT

Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Milliemoo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>