FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1019>
Author
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by mrsg1 mrsg1 wrote:

I'll be beating both of you at 35 soon to be 36, got 1 more week to go to find out. and reading some of the other ladies symptoms are freaking me out a little - at the moment I'm still in the waiting TTC thread in denial.

YOu will be testing the same time as me and ellecheza. I said in another thread it would be cool if we were preggy together as we were brides to be together.

I noticed you are still in the waiting to TTC thread

Oh and sorry Jan ladies, hope I am not hijacking your thread, I just really feel I should hang out in here as I have a good feeling about my BFP this month. At least it would explain this disgusting metallic taste I have had in my mouth for the last 3 days

Edited by Tauris75

Angel March 2011
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:32am
The metalic taste does sound like a promising sign.
Good luck to those of you hoping for Jan babies, and congrats to those newly pregnant!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:24am
*lurker in*

aahh Kellz! i saw your name and thought "YAY!!!!"

*lurker out*
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Tauris75 Tauris75 wrote:

I noticed you are still in the waiting to TTC thread

I like it in there its nice and comfy, and feels like our wedding thread!

It will be nice if us 08 brides all get to become mummies in 10!

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:56am
Yeah, us 08 brides have known each other for a while now aye?

It is weird having these people that we have been chatting to for years, know so much about and have never met.

Angel March 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:11pm
We should arrange a meet up at some stage, cause as you said there are people on here I've "known" for a few years. Given we've been chatting about weddings and babies both pretty life changing events be good to put faces to names.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
newbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 1:24pm
ohh mrsg1 - I was on the weddings forum too :)
I might have chatted with you too

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:12pm

Well we told the parents last night, still yet to tell Dad though. My Mum and Step-Dad were over the moon, its great to know they are fully supporting us and just as excited as we are. It's not like I didn't expect them to support us but nice to know it anyway.

DF parents were ok. His mother is really angsty most of the time, she began freaking out when we told her we were TTC so didn't expect it to go well when we did tell them of our BFP. But, it actually went a lot better than expected - no congrats from them, but she didn't freak like we both expected she would. TBH I think she is a bit in denial.

After talking to my Mum she tells me twins run in her side of the family (unfortunately most of her family past away before I was born so I didn't know any of this before now). DF is now a bit worried it could be twins for us

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:13pm
Oh, and JD, I have done 5 HPT so far

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:34pm

Tara #1 EDD 1st January, 23, Palmy Nth

Fliss #1 EDD 1st January, 25, Chch

Liz #1 EDD 3rd January, 26, Chch

JD #3 EDD 4th January,31

Bex #2 EDD 7th January, 21, Te Awamutu

Italiah #4 EDD 10th January, 29, The Mount
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:40pm
Congratulations Italiah!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:44pm

Hi girls!  Thought I'd add my name to the list.  Congrats to you all!!!!!  It's a bit of a shock for me, and think it will take a while for me to get my head around it.  Four kids.  Eeek. 

I'm Anouska, 29 yrs old, married to Riki for 9 years (10 in September) and we have 3 children, Rico is 5, Gia is 3, and Jett is 20 months.  Dh most definitely wanted another child, I was more hesitate, even though I've been clucky, the idea of me being pg again (I have horrible MS) was enough to put me off having anymore.  I was thinking ahead to what hobbies I could take up with having more time now that Jett's not so much a baby anymore.  Well looks like my hobbies will have to wait a few more years huh! 

We'll be keeping this news quiet from our friends and family a little while, I need to get my head around it first, and get prepared for the "what?, another baby??" from everyone.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:51pm
YAY!! Italiah!!! congrats hun!!! you really ARE fertile arnt ya! lol i had read somewhere that this was "ONE" whoopsie! lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:07pm
Congrats Italiah, and yup wow to #4! Lol about finding hobbies, I'm amazed you'd find the time with 3 kids.

[/url]

Angel June 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:28pm
lol Amber, yep it's a bit scary how easily it happens.  It was just a one time whoopsie with Jett as well.  I shouldn't have really been surprised when the 2nd line came up today.  But I think it's more about getting used to the idea of having a 4th child!  I can see some people are going to be very surprised when we tell them, yet others probably not so.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:53pm
lurker
Congratulations Italiah
susie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 3:57pm

#1 EDD 01 January, Tara 23, Palmy Nth 

#1 EDD 01 January, Fliss 25, Chch

#1 EDD 03 January, Liz 26, Chch

#3 EDD 04 January, JD 31

#2 EDD 07 January, Bex 21, Te Awamutu

#4 EDD 10 January, Italiah 29

Thought I'd tidy up the list, and put the date first, and info after, so it's easier to see.

Thanks susie!  It feels all a but surreal.

Edited by Italiah
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:13pm
wow, congrats italiah!

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:37pm
oh but you make such gorgous kids!! so thats ok ay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:55pm

Thanks bizzy!!

Amber, I said to dh that I wondered what colour this baby would be!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1019>