FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10151016101710181019>
Author
Flossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:01pm

Naw My4Beauties I am having the exact same feelings about Belle starting Kindy in May, I am soooo looking forward to it but at the same time not! Which is silly as she went to DC for 5 months!

Looking forward to hearing a name Tara!! Enjoying the photos of your new wee man on FB - so cute!

Kellz how are you?? I hope your energy levels are getting back up there have been thinking about you the last few days!

We have a fun weekend planned going away to the beach YAY but I have so much to organise and I am really stressed about Ben in the car with us for just over an hour, he hates the car so much I have to rush to get to a destination just 15 mins away just to avoid screaming but as soon as the car seat is out or the car stops hes fine! DH gets annoyed/stressed with it as do I and I am dreading the trip up there - if anyone has any suggestions on how to cope with this please let me know! Other than that I am really looking forward to going away!

Have been giving Ben a formula top up at night, which seems to be working well but I have noticed that through the night he gets a snuffly nose, not sure if its a cold night air thing or an allergy to formula milk, as he has reflux which is related to allergies etc so I guess i can only but keep an eye on him.

Funny so much more confident with the second but they do bring about a different set of problems!!

Sponsored Links

Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:50pm
Hi everyone!! I haven't been on here for aaaaages! I try to keep up to date with everyone on Facebook though.

Anyway......just came on here to say I just found out I'm pregnant!!! Not sure if i'm ready for Liliana to be a little sister and completely not planned but I guess we'll work through it!

Obviously not announcing this news officially until after my 12 week scan but I know I can trust you ladies with my secret
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:32am
Congrats Skrippy!!!!!

Missed MC July 2011
Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:45am
Did another test this morning and there was two beautiful lines :) I'm quite excited now, except I'm supposed to be going to the UK in October when I'll be 7 months pregnant!

Thanks Troods :) Telling the inlaws today.
Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:50am
Oh Kells, just read your news I feel so stink now for you. If it's any consolation I had a m/c in September 2005 (similar situation as yours started bleeding at 11 weeks but a scan showed the fetus only measured 6 weeks) and fell pregnant again 6 months later with DS2. I was so nervous throughout the fist 3 months but DS2 was completely healthy.
5th...and final?? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th...and final?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:16am
hi everyone.
congrats skrippy!

Aria is 6 weeks old today! can't believe it. time flies when you are up all night and day holding a screaming reflux baby she is on necoate formula and losec. i have weaned her as i decided i did not want to eliminate all allergens from my diet as i did with the others so no tandem feeding at this end!but caleb has been 'helping' by shoving the bottle in her mouth! been crying lots over this decision as caleb only weaned himself when my milk supply dropped off while pregnant. so many wonderful moments i am going to miss out on :(

on the plus side she has smiled thats early for my lot, what with their reflux.

caleb is talking so much now, and has lots of words. has his ENT appt soon.

older boys have survived the first term of school and kindy. very strange not having them at home all day. miss them lots. yay for holidayS! (HEHEHEHE she says on the first day...just wait till the end HAHAHAHA).

*sigh* should go eat something and have a shower and get dressed

hope everyone is well and those 2 year olds are keeping out of trouble!

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:22pm
Congrats Skrippy that is awesome news!!!

I hope Aria settles soon - wow 6 weeks already!!

Not much to report here - Baylee developed a gastro bug on Friday night so all our plans for easter have gone out the window! not the way I pictured easter but oh well what you going to do.

Her bottom is red raw I took her to the doctor last night and he gave us a cream but I think it is hurting her. Whenever you put it on she just screams and screams until we take her pants off and put a cold flannel over her - Am going to take her back for a 3rd time tomorrow if the diarrhea and the rash don't settle down.
I am hoping and praying that DP & I don't get it - especially seen as I got so sick last time I got a bug off her!

Anyway better go and finish watching pooh bear for the 10th time today
Take care everyone
Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:33am
Do we still have a FB group? I can't seem to find it if we do!
LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:41am
good question - if we do I want to join - again LOL
MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:07pm
There was one not long ago but I can't get into it now. I've just created a new one and have added you Lillis, Skrip and Fiona. If anyone else wants to join yell out and I'll lurk and add you. Didn't want to bombard everyone with requests if they didn't want to join

MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:08pm
Or message me on FB or on here if that's easier, whatever works!!

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 3:36pm
You can add me emma . The previous group had people on it that never posted in this thread, which i wasn't comfortable with.

Aww lillis, poor baylee, how awful for her.

School holidays, so trying to keep 4 kids occupied. I'm exhausted!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 3:37pm
Congrats skrippy!!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th...and final?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:37pm
If I can work out how to find Facebook groups on iPhone you can add me too! Technology challenged!!

Caleb finally had his ENT appointment after 2 postponments, 8 months of waiting and 2 years of badgering paediatrician at hospital that his apneas continue.... 10 seconds into the video footage the guy told me he has severe obstructive sleep apnea, should still be on a monitor and have a raised cot. Now just waiting for surgery for tonsils and adenoids out, and possibly do a sleep study after that to see if he needs oxygen at night. (why wait for that I ask you??) friggin system.

Aria still screaming :( so tired and it's only been 7 weeks. Sigh. Depressing knowing we have a year of this ahead :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:39am

Have you worked it out yet 4th time?

Sorry to hear it's been another rough ride for you with Aria.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

chickadeedoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickadeedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:26pm
congrats skrippy.. how exciting.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th...and final?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:03pm
Nope I can't figure it out! Or find Emma. Doh!

I am in hospital wIth aria for the second night, she has been setting off the apnea monitors.

Omgosh! Caleb has been SO naughty lately! Driving me mad! Lucky he is soooo cute...

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:58pm
Oh no, sorry to hear Aria is sick- hope she better soon.
I will try get someone to add you!
LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 4:22pm
4th time if u add me or give me your user name on facebook I can add u to the group :) oh I'm Lisa Alderton :) From Auckland ;) I know there are two of us in nz - the other one added me as a friend lol :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:18pm
Oh no, poor aria, hope she is better now?
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10151016101710181019>