FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 1019>
Author
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:01pm
Congrats Italiah!!! I have to say that your kids are most definately georgeous!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:04pm

Aww thanks Bex!!

How're you feeling?  Any MS for you yet?  I'm feeling a little crampy, but know that the MS will kick in, in the next week or so.  REALLY not looking forward to being sick, and being soo tired!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:10pm
Congrats italiah had afeeling you would get s BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:20pm
Thanks Ann!  I hope you're in here with me soon!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:45pm
No Ms yet.... but guessing it will kick in about 5 weeks like last time... hmm not looking forward to that. Just really tired, but that probably is more to do with my DS being sick since Thurs.
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by bex88 bex88 wrote:

No Ms yet.... but guessing it will kick in about 5 weeks like last time... hmm not looking forward to that. Just really tired, but that probably is more to do with my DS being sick since Thurs.

You might be one of the lucky ones that don't have it. I didn't have it with DD10 or DS8 but was very off my food with DS8

Angel March 2011
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 7:24pm
Gosh Tauris I really hope so but going on how sick i was last time(lost 5kg) I doubt I will get away with it this time. But Fx, that would make my life so much easier.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 7:58pm

#1 EDD 01 January, Tara 23, Palmy Nth

#1 EDD 01 January, Fliss 25, Chch

#1 EDD 03 January, Liz 26, Chch

#3 EDD 04 January, JD 31

#2 EDD 07 January, Bex 21, Te Awamutu

#2 EDD 08 January, Kellz 29, Gisborne

#4 EDD 10 January, Italiah 29

Have been lurking since this thread was started,..but now we have told our families I can announce it on here too! So excited to be preg with #2!
So far only symptoms are missed af and bfp test! Only very early days yet.
Congrats everybody!
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:02pm
Congrats Kellz!!!! Hope that Ms stays away for you....

I think that must be by far the worst symptom....last time I think I was so over it I think I even told DF I wanted an abortion...must have done the trick though coz it stopped within about a week after that.lol.
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:03pm
Oh congrats Kelly!!!   

Yay my future thread (positive thinking) is filling up

Angel March 2011
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:04pm
All that postive thinking must be worth a BFP Tauris. Hope you will be officially joining us really soon.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:07pm
Thanks guys!

I didnt even get ms with Isla, but was extremely tired and had sore boobs. Had a few other issues later own, but overall was pretty darn good. Heres hoping this pregnancy goes just as well. Hoping to be able to work for longer than I did last time tho, and for a better birth! Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:12pm

Congrats Kellz!!!  Awesome news!

I'm really freaking out about the MS.  I don't have a good time with it, and end up losing a lot of weight (not a bad thing being that I've put so much on since having Jett), but to lose that much weight, means I don't eat or drink anything, and if I do it all comes back up.  With Rico all I ate for 5 weeks was cocopops - day and night.  Can't remember what I ate (if anything) with Gia, but with Jett it was necterines!  But I could never find a good necterine, they'd be hard or tasteless so I was disappointed all the time.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:18pm
Oh no, hoping its not so bad for you this time.
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 8:53pm
Big Conrats Kellz, Italiah & other Jan 10 mums to be
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 7:35am
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kellz ( does big dance around the room..!!) Isla will be the most awesome big sister / second mum to your triplets hee hee!!

and Congrats again Italiah baby number 4!!!

So excited for all you 2010 mamas to be

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Italiah Italiah wrote:

Tara #1 EDD 1st January, 23, Palmy Nth

Fliss #1 EDD 1st January, 25, Chch

Liz #1 EDD 3rd January, 26, Chch

JD #3 EDD 4th January,31

Bex #2 EDD 7th January, 21, Te Awamutu

Italiah #4 EDD 10th January, 29, The Mount

omg congrats!!! hehe I love the "our whoopsie made a baby" thats just like us hehe

Congrats jan 2010 mums to be!!!

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:19am

Congrats Kellz, our list is starting to grow rapidly

How early is everyone getting scans etc? Speaking to my Doctor on Friday and he said not to bother with early scans and just to get one done at 20 weeks. I really don't think I can wait that long. I want one ASAP. I've heard all these horror stories about things going wrong in the early stages and people not finding out till their 12 week scan. Can you request one from your midwife or something?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:26am

Thanks sheza!  Wow you're 25 weeks already!  How fast has that gone?!?!

Hmm scans - I'm not sure when I'll get one.  I guess I'll just wait for the 12 weeks one.  My MW is great and gets me to have one when I want - and usually it's around 6-8 weeks, but I'll see if I can hold out til 12 weeks all going well.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:34am

I guess I'll learn more once I get myself a MW. Its all very overwhelming being a first timer

Oh and Italiah, you do make beautiful babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 1019>