FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYo Yo nappies :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo Yo nappies :)
    Posted: 18 May 2009 at 10:04am
Who has them and what do you think of them?
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links

SquishysMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquishysMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:19pm
Oh, I was just going to post on these guys! We are using YoYo covers over plain old cloth flats (we got given a million of these, and can't justify the cost of new nappies when we have them) and they have in the last half hour contained Lydia's poo-splosion! Every time she poops the disposable would leak, it became a race to get her on the floor and stripped down to the nappy to avoid washing the clothes, but today, NO LEAKS! I'm so impressed, the leg gussets are wonderful.

We are using microfleece liners as well, Lydia would only sleep for an hour next to the wet nappy, but is now back to normal. I'm considering using a layer of hemp in the middle as a booster as she gets bigger.

Anyway, great nappy. The best part is, you get to choose the colours they are made in, all the combinations with the PUL, fleece, elastic and snaps... so much fun.

LOL, can you tell I've finally got used to cloth?
 Post Reply Post Reply