FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour thoughts.. please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your thoughts.. please!
    Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:13pm
It has been suggested to me that I might be pregnant.

Lately I've been feeling very tired and blah. My tummy easily becomes a bit upset.

The thing is I took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago (I do them reguarly and have done since I started having sex reguarly) and it was negative. Now today what I think is my period has started (found blood in my panties at work.. gross! lol).. 2 weeks early!

What do you girls think?
Sponsored Links

lenabeanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabeanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:29pm
Well I don't know much (got pregnant "accidently") but from what I have heard from the other girls could be implatation spotting... also early on you can get a false negative until your about a month-ish pregnant... I am sure the girls will correct me if I am wrong!! I say hang in there a week or so and re-test and hopefully it will be a BFP!!
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:12am
if you are two weeks early chances are you did test too early and could still be pregnant. like lenabeanz said it could be implantation spotting??
goodluck
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:19am
14 days before you are due is usually when you ovulate, however so it may not be pregnancy, but then if you last period was odd I would say that was more likely implantation bleeding? I know Ginger had some big issues with her AF awhile back (and not just with it showing up!) similar to that, although was closer to due date. SOmetimes bodies can just do weird things. I would wait till due date and test again if nothing shows up.
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:52am
i agree with the others, it could be implantation spotting or a strange period. wait till you are due for your period and if nothing shows up a day or 2 after, then test again.
good luck, hope it turns out how you want it too

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:54am
if it is implantation spotting it takes upto 4 days for the HCG to build up to give a decent result

I would wait a week and retest
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 4:02pm

< language=> I agree with the above girls comments. Wait at least until the 14 days past ovulation to retest. Im sure you will have a more clearer answer over the next few days.

Good Luck hope it all works out for the best for you.

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 5:26pm
I don't have my hopes up that I'm preggers. I just found it confusing because my period has never done anything weird since I started getting it
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 6:21pm
so what was the end result???? seeing we are now another week down the track?
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 1:48pm
Binkas Mum - I very, very nearly wet myself in the middle of the office when I saw your new avatar (?)! It's brilliant!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 8:50pm
< language=> Yeah its pretty cool a? lol did you have your ladle on hand to catch it all? hehehehehe
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
 Post Reply Post Reply