FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891892893894895 898>
Author
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:52pm
Not long now then Tif!

Kelly, I think had we nno moved it may have been different as sh really struggled at first esp going to the ILS and then our own place!
Sponsored Links

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:12pm
Quiet times in here! Must be all busy enjoying the (cold) sunshine

Nothing overly exciting to report here. Hunter has had a few more successful potty attempts, but we won't really start TT until it gets a bit warmer. We are off to the gold coast in 2 weeks and I cannot wait. Slowly going crazy here with my mum and I am considering finding somewhere else to live. I am managing to save a bit living here, and would like to do it for as long as possible but not sure my sanity can hold out!

Anyone else getting some of the new itti prints? Its a bit of a waste as hunter wont get that much use out of them but I might get one.....or two

zcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:19pm
lol Maia is still no where near TT, we'll definitely be waiting til next year sometime.

Em, yep I got a couple I got ayannah and carnivale. Yay! The countdown is on til your holiday! Hope the break lets you hold on at your mum's a bit longer FX.

Not much going on here either - getting back into the swing of things after the holidays.

Oooh haven't been back to the other page to check your ticker Tiff, but it can't be too much longer now? Sending you lots of easy labour and birth vibes
Mum to two boys and
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:36pm
Lisette, Sue and I met up at chipmunks in Tauranga the other day, it was great fun. Sue has some photos maybe she will post one on here or in the photo bit at some point.

no TT here either.
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:54pm
Hi ladies, haven't been in here in yonks so have a lot of reading to do! Will give a quick run down on how we've been and will pop back in later after the midget is in bed to catch up on the rest.
Wedding is less than 16wks away now, creeping up on us fast! I'm sure most of you have caught up on my dress drama but have found a new dress now, it's gorgeous, and a lady from a dress place heard about my bad experience with ordering online and receiving duds so she is going to donate a bridesmaids dress! Nice ay
Study is, well, not going as great as I'd hoped. I just never have the time for it so the next few assignments I'm really going to have to knuckle down and get them done!! I have till March to finish the course tho but with the wedding in a few months time, I wont really get a lot of time for studying! Stressful times!
Isla STILL not walking. She walks around furniture etc and can push her pram around but she has no confidence on her feet whatsoever. She doesn't even stand up unless she is holding onto something. Kinda stressing that she wont be walking by the time the wedding comes round!! Hopefully she walks soon!!!! It's so frustrating. She is so clever tho. COming up with heaps of words etc now and doing puzzles for 3yrs +. She is very much a thinker. She is a bit of a nurturer as well. She is always putting blankets over her toys and making them kiss each other. She has a few my little ponies and she builds little houses for them to go into. Super cute.
We've decided to start TTC in Jan next year. We are only going to have 2 so wanted them close (ish) together. I will probably then be a stay at home Mum cause my Mum wont have the time or energy to look after 2 kiddies, and there is no point me working if we have to pay for daycare.
So yea, that's pretty much us at the moment. Looking forward to next year cause a) I wont be planning a wedding anymore, b) will almost be finish studying and c) will be trying for another bub which means no more work! YAY! I need to RELAX!!!!!!!

Be back later to catch up on the rest of you
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:59pm
I'm the same with TT, might wait until the warmer months before we tackle that one.
He tells me when he is going to do a poo but throws a tanty when I get the potty out so don't think he is quite ready yet.

Yay for a holiday Emma, I am so jealous.

Tania looking forward to seeing some pics from your catch up.

Not much going on here either, just dealing with a tantrum throwing toddler, growing our little girl & living around the reno's going on at the mo. Aaahhh the joys

Hope everyone is doing well & taking care of themselves
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:07pm
Emma - have a great holiday I'm very jealous!!

Lisa - wow that is awesome of the lady to donate a dress, you deserve it though!! Yay for ttc as well that's so exciting

Danelle - I can't wait to see pics of your little girl I bet she will be georgous!!

Tania - I'm guttered that I missed you at chipmunks

Quin has been constantly sick, it's doing my head in and he's got a heart murmur so that' being checked tomorrow. I go into hospital next week and Thomas has just spent 2 days at starship so it's all go for us. No way is Quin anywhere near toilet training!!

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:03pm
omg and I've just had a call from a designer wanting to make me a wedding dress free of charge! What a bugger I've already got one grrrrrr oh well lol.
Oh and re TT....... Isla only had 2 wet nappies so far today cause has done the rest of her pee pees in the potty. She poos in the potty everytime now as well. She loves sitting on the potty. She sits there with her feet crossed reading a book haha she can be such a bloke at times lol
YODA18- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YODA18- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:10pm
Hey all

T minus 26 days untill our wee man should be here
Hes 3/5 engaged have a midwife appointment tomorrow finish work on friday my mum doesnt think i will last untill the end of th month lol

Belle has just got back from sydney saturday just gone shes got her first flu :( so is sadly on ventolin whiche and dh knew wld come at some point due to us both being asthmatic she cant be diagnosied untill shes two but if shes had another bout of it before them we will push to get her tested as they diagnosied me at 6 months after spending 4 months in hospital

She had a ball in aussie left occasionally walking came home and thats all she does now is walk everywhere close to running now

Hope everyone else is doing well and keeping warm
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:36pm
Wow Lisa, thats so nice about getting the bridesmaid dress and the other designer offering you a wedding dress aswell!

Had to go to the chiropractor and have xrays of my back this morning. Not looking good! I hurt it a few weeks ago but he said there is an area that looks 'chronic' and I think it was from the epidural. My back has never been the same since and I think now that I have a job where im sitting on my butt all day makes it worse. Cant wait for the warmer/lighter weather when I can start walking after work again.

Hope all the sick bubbas get better.

Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:41pm

Quiet in here,

Emma, hope the news about your back is getting better. Glad to here the wedding plans are falling into place Lisa.
Hope Quin is feeling better now Limo.

Just a quick update on us, had the results of DF's latest scan today and he is responding perfectly to treatment, doc is really happy and is hopeful that they are on the right track for a cure. Got to take him in for a blood transfusion tomorrow but other than low blood count he is doing really well.

We have decided to go on holiday when his treatment is finished, probably Fiji for a sneaky island wedding. Not telling anyone IRL yet just waiting for the ok from the doctors but had to tell someone lol
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:53pm
awww Kats that's awesome news and yay for a sneaky wedding you both deserve something great to look forward to

Quin is alright at the moment (touch wood)!!

Lisa - there are some lovely people out there aren't there!! I can't wait to see your dress

Yoda - good luck for the impending birth I hope it all goes well!!

I hope everyone else is good!! I'm going into hospital on Thursday to finally have my lymphnodes removed and will be in there for about 5days and not be able to exercise for 6wks

Emma - I hope the x-rays came back alright!!

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:55pm
Oh Kats that gave me goosie bumps! So happy he is doing so well, a sneaky Island wedding will be just what you guys need, that is so awesome

Ouchies about your back Em but yay, Not long till you head away on Holiday! Jealous!!

I totally need a holiday, so friggen stressed out right now! I'm looking forward to this year being over lol. Can't believe it's coming up to 1yr since the ground started shaking (and never stopped...). Was upstairs at Mum's when I was picking Isla up earlier and there was a good jolt. 'only' a 3.3 but enough to get your heart racing!

Not long now Tiff, you must be getting excited!

Jealous of you ladies using cloth naps and buying cool new ones! Isla had been in cloth naps full time from about 5 months old but she kept getting infections 'down there'. It got real nasty at one point and scabbed and has left a big scar But it will go away eventually. So she is in disposables now cause it seems to be the only way to keep the infection away.Doc doesn't know why. Bit of a bummer.

Found out what DF's work are doing for their Xmas do this year... flying all staff up to Auckland for the night, putting us up at the Copthorne after having dinner, drinks and dancing aboard a 72ft Catamaran out in the harbour! Oooh swanky! lol Will have to buy myself a new outfit! It's on the 10th of Dec so we will be newly married, so will be nice to get a night by ourselves! Bit nervous about leaving Isla in CHCH tho... I will miss her so much and will feel so far away from her! Still haven't had a night away from her and I'm so sad that on our wedding night she will be staying away from us. How sad is that, most people can't wait to have a night alone! lol
Would be great to meet a few of you Auckland Mama's while we are up there but not sure we will have time, we are only up there for 24hrs
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:46pm
What a brilliant christmas party Lisa, were lucky if we get a sausage roll in the canteen

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Limo, hope all goes well tomorrow!

Had a lovely morning with Daniel and my Mum down at the beach, tired him out so now i'm enjoying a sneaky biscuit and a cuppa with Dr Phil for company
YODA18- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YODA18- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:21am
Hey girls just wanted to let you know my wee mans here... 7 pounds 5 ounces 2 weeks early waters broke at approx 1.50pm was fully dialated at 2.50 for his arrival at 2.50 came ceey quick out in one push lol me and wee man now at home recovering... Oh the important part his name is jett billy switalla
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:18am
Wow, super quick birth Tiff. Congrats! How has Belle reacted to having a wee brother?
YODA18- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YODA18- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:23am
So far so good has given him little kisses and blowm him kisses and calls him brovba she was there for the birth which i think helped
zcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:01am
Congrats Tiff, love his name!

Yay Kats, that is fantastic news An island wedding sounds perfect!

Hope your recovery is going well Alicia

Would be awesome to meet up if you can Lisa. What an amazing christmas party!
Mum to two boys and
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:17am
Congrats Tiff

Amanda - the recovery is going pretty well so far thanks for asking!!

Hope everyone else is alright and the toddlers are being good!!

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:21am
Big Congrats Tiff!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891892893894895 898>