FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 893894895896897 898>
Author
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:08pm
Kats, that's awesome!

And yay Jamie for the BFN! Don't worry, I get that paranoia too and I have a Jadelle implant.

Sponsored Links

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:17am
Yay Kats that is so exciting, I am sure you are going to have such a wonderful time.
Good to hear things are going well with your DF & he is almost finished his treatment.

Sorry have forgotten what everyone else has talked about but I hope you are all having an awesome time & your little one's are keeping you on your toes, I know mine is!!!
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:41pm
:waves: hey just me. since I see y'all on FB I don't think to come in here...
Danelle so exciting you're having a girl
Everyone else good?? I know Tania is looking good and Emma probably has a fabulous tan :looks jealous:... I'm good but then you all know that enjoying my new Kenwood
BTW anybody elses child have an obsession with puddles? Its like a bloody Tyler-magnet... My washing pile is ginormous!!!
Ok doke that is all, as you were
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:11pm
Hi Bridie! Good to see you here.

I'm great myself. Glad to hear all is good with you

Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:19pm
Hey girls! Hope everyone's little monst- people are behaving!

Kelly - Glad to hear I'm not the only paranoid one! I felt so silly worrying, knowing there was such a small chance, but once I got that idea in my head it was hard to shake!

I just got back from 7 nights in Christchurch, I absolutely loved it. I really regret not taking Caleb with me though, I was staying in the world's most child friendly holiday home. There was a bookshelf packed with toys in the lounge, another in the spare room, more toys in the kids bedroom, there was a portacot if I needed it, we were 2 minutes away from the beach, directly across the road from an awesome playground and about a 3 minute walk away there was a nice looking cafe with an outdoor playpen for toddlers. So much for my idea that C would be happier staying with his Dad, he would have had a blast if I'd brought him!

In fact, I loved the house so much that I'm more than half tempted to ask if they'd consider renting it out on a slightly more permanent basis... The only downside was the water quality. Not so good.

Did I mention I'm trying to move to Christchurch?

Things are going VERY well with me and my man, who is of course my reason for wanting to move all the way down to Shakeytown.
We've been together for almost 6 months now I think, which doesn't sound like very long until you add that we were talking every day for 2 months before that, occasionally for 2 years before that and back in I think it was 05 we were very close until we lost touch. Long, convoluted story but we met online 6 years ago and only met face to face in February this year. We started dating a month later. No looking back. He's perfect.
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Babe Babe wrote:

:waves: hey just me. since I see y'all on FB I don't think to come in here...
Danelle so exciting you're having a girl
Everyone else good?? I know Tania is looking good and Emma probably has a fabulous tan :looks jealous:... I'm good but then you all know that enjoying my new Kenwood
BTW anybody elses child have an obsession with puddles? Its like a bloody Tyler-magnet... My washing pile is ginormous!!!
Ok doke that is all, as you were

Awww thanks Babe

Oliver loves any mess. Adores cars, and has made it clear that he likes the new subaru legacy WAY more than the litte brown beetle lol.

Yay Jelly, that is so good to hear you are happy with your new man :) How is Caleb's dad taking the fact you are probably moving way down there?
Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:44pm
C's Dad is considering moving down too, as his favourite cousin is in Burwood Hospital for the next 3 months and he'd like to be there for him.

But if Sean doesn't move, then he won't agree to me moving and I'll have to get a lawyer and things get messy... So I have everything crossed that he agrees to move too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:27am
FX for you that he moves as well, My brother had to go through the courts and stuff for his daughter, he only gets her in the holidays now even tho she is only 3
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:33pm
Jelly - I hope it all works out how you want it too!! But it's great that you are happy with your new bf as well!!

I've just got home from the hospital after having Quins echo done and he has to have surgery, it's not open heart which is great but still surgery. He has a narrowing in his aorta. The doctor said that we were lucky that our GP picked it up cos it could have been missed and that may not have ended well. So we'll be up in Starship before christmas for a week!!

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:58pm
Oh glad it was picked up Limo but how scary! We went to the doctors yesterday and Lily DOES have a murmur but the doctor picked it up immediately and said she isn't concerned by it so just wants routine checks. She said it's normal for children to have murmurs. I'd never heard that before though!

She's also going to have tests done in November for possible intolerances/allergies. Doctor wants to wait because she thinks she is too young at the moment for an accurate test but in the mean time (we'll be seeing a paed) I have to make a food diary and switch dairy to goats or Soy from cows.
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:13pm
Hi Bridie!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelly I hope everything works out for you & your your ex moves down there so you can too.

Oh no Alicia, how scary. Will be thinking of you & your little man.
If you need anything while you are up here like a place to stay or even just a coffee & a chat I am more then happy to help out.

Nicky I hope Lily is okay too, even though the Dr's not worried it would still be very unsettling. Good luck with allergy tests in November.

Things are good here, Torin is so much fun but soooo naughty as most of you would have seen from my pics on FB lol. All part of toddlerhood I suppose though huh. He is definitely a typical little boy!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well & having some fun times, roll on summer & days at the beach
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:24am
Lily has been in the foulest mood all week. Crying at the drop of a hat! This morning she has woken with 2 new teeth. Big ones near the back of her mouth poor girl!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:28am
awww Alicia thats sad that he has to have an op, but great they picked it up early.

Nicky, allergy tests are accurate after 1 year, thats what the pead said anyway
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:06pm
Poor Quin, having to have an op, but good that they picked it up early and can deal with it. If you need anything while you're up this way just let us know.

Glad things are going well for you Jelly.

Thing's are good with us, DF finished chemo and will have radiation when we get back from Fiji. Only 1 month to go, YAY! Still need shoes, jewllery, outfit for Daniel, decide on my hair ... lots to do

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:18pm
thanks everyone, I am really grateful that they have picked it up now and at least it's fixable!!

Nicky - I hope Lilys murmur is nothing and the allergy test goes well!!

Kats - thanks so much but I thought you'd be sick of the hospital by now. yay for your fh having finished chemo, how is he feeling?? So exciting for you!!

Danelle - thanks also for the offer, I might actually take some of you girls up on that cos we'll all be up there for a week so the older boys will probably want to get out and about. Exciting times for you as well Yip we've got a full on toddler who's naughty, throws things and is starting to get very rough with his brothers lol!!

Right I had better go and save him from the lawn mower he's chasing dh around the back lawn

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:37am
Ah thanks Tania, the doc said that they could be done now but are most accurate around 2 and as we are already seeing the paed when she is about 20/21 months she wants us to wait until then and in the mean time make a food diary and a few changes etc.
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:05am
Hiya ladies, I never really get the time to come in here but I'm off work sick today so thought Id pop in to say hey.
Wow Danelle - not long to go now!!
Poor Quin having to have an Op but that is great they picked it up nice and early.
Good luck with Lily's test Nicky!

Yay Kat - not long to go now!!! Sooooooo excited for you!
Not long to go at our end either, just over 2 months! Eeek! Still have SOOOOOO much to organise! It's like I cross one thing off the list but then add another so the list isn't getting any smaller!

Oh and call us crazy but as off last night (sorry, prob TMI lol) but we are TTC #2! We were going to start trying in Jan but we have a wedding to attend in Ireland June 2013 so figured if it took 6 months to get UTD like it did with Isla, then we'd end up having only a teeny baby to take over. So if we et preg straight away now, we'll be due around mid June so bub would be a year old when we go over which I think is a better age. Yes, it may mean that I could potentially be preg when we get married but only by a wee bit. Just means I can't have a bubbly but that's OK cause I don't drink anyway so I don't mind. I'm quite excited. Have been wanting to leave work for a while now but don't want to just leave so this way, I'll just stick it out till I can go on maternity leave, get the 12wks pay, will still take 1y maternity leave *just incase* but most likely wont go back to work. It's not worth it for me.
Is it too soon for me to be looking at baby names?? lol

Hope you are all good!!!!
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:42am
Exciting Lisa!
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 10:12am
Exciting Lisa!! We are into our 2nd month of trying! We aren't going to stop after the end of this month now as my friend is now getting married in NZ so doesn't matter if I'm as big as a house for it!! Or though she did mention something about me being a bridesmaid!!

Hope all the toddlers are behaving themselves! Caide chucked a whole roll of toilet paper in the loo yesterday - man those things can hold a lot of water!! hahaha!!

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 10:14am
Would be so cool if we were preg at the same time again Lisette!!!! Thats cool that you don't have to stop trying now. Fingers crossed the 2 of us get a BFP soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 893894895896897 898>