FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16511652165316541655>
Author
RetteSpaghetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetteSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by _Rilla_ _Rilla_ wrote:

PS Rette if you want to PM me your address so I can send you the sling up for your Slingextravaganza. I hope you have an excel spreadsheet for scoring and rating each sling?!

Lol Rilla, that isn't a bad idea actually Ha ha......
Oooh, poor wee baby girl and night terrors. No good! It's pouring w rain here in Ak, so a home day is totally called for
I gave up my OiOi nappy bag in the beginning of spring. It was lovely for winter (being a wool tweed), but yes, way too heavy in weight and fabric for spring/summer. Lol. I just use an old plain shoulder bag of mine now. It fits on the buggy handle bars perfectly, and it blk, so just blends in

I have finally convinced loml it's more financially beneficial for us to have our babies close together in age, than to spread them out. Woo hoo! I'm really keen for another, asap! But we have to move out of the mousehouse first. I am definitely not moving house whilst pregnant.
Sponsored Links

luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:40am
Nothing exciting happening here. I'd better find something to do before I go onto the Nature Baby website for some retail therapy. We are VERY skint at the moment and trying to save for the America trip so the last thing I need is more clothes for the girl. Hmm, but I want her to look good, so maybe....

Is it definitely Coffee Club tomorrow at 11am? I agree with M2ET that it's nice to be able to sit on the floor with the little 'uns. It is expensive but hopefully the weather will play ball and next week we can have our lovely picnic.

I'm guessing they won't be able to fix our thread. Does someone want to email Admin and get them to add a new one for us (but make sure they don't delete this one!)?

*Chortle* about the spreadsheet (although that's totally what I was doing during my pregnancy).

Oh and I'm TOTALLY HATING that stupid Karicare add at the bottom and the spastic toolbar thingy.

Edited by thesaff
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:43am
[/QUOTE] But we have to move out of the mousehouse first. I am definitely not moving house whilst pregnant.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could change the locks on your Cheltenham Beach house while you're there?!! Job done!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetteSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:54am
[/QUOTE]Perhaps you could change the locks on your Cheltenham Beach house while you're there?!! Job done![/QUOTE]
*Cackle and plot*

Oh dear Sasha. Come and join the churchmouse club. I am the president, and M2H is the treasurer It's safe, warm and nice in here ;)
On a side note, I have made a 500g box of EcoStore laundry powder last a whole month! This is epic, considering Ewok's vom'ing tendencies and his recent introduction to solids

Ok, I must get to the chores whilst Ewok is asleep. BBS x
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by thesaff thesaff wrote:

I'm guessing they won't be able to fix our thread. Does someone want to email Admin and get them to add a new one for us (but make sure they don't delete this one!)

I have emailed them just now.

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:02am
Originally posted by RetteSpaghetti RetteSpaghetti wrote:

But we have to move out of the mousehouse first. I am definitely not moving house whilst pregnant.

why not? its amazing how much you dont have to do because everyone else does lol. its great because you can unpack at your own leisure and put everything where you want it to go lol.

and i cant wait til we try for #2. still looking at xmas time so we have a end of winter bub
Anonymous55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:11am

Oh dear Sasha. Come and join the churchmouse club. I am the president, and M2H is the treasurer It's safe, warm and nice in here ;)
On a side note, I have made a 500g box of EcoStore laundry powder last a whole month! This is epic, considering Ewok's vom'ing tendencies and his recent introduction to solids

That is AMAZING!

I use persil front loader stuff and we go through a 5kg bag in 3 months! Considering we've got two VERY hairy dogs and a reflux baby. But additionally to that I also use totsbots nappy detergent for nappies..........

Hence my question regarding the soapnuts. Anyone??

What's my salary as the treasurer, Rette?
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:15am

Originally posted by _Rilla_ _Rilla_ wrote:

PS Rette if you want to PM me your address so I can send you the sling up for your Slingextravaganza. I hope you have an excel spreadsheet for scoring and rating each sling?!

Lol Rilla, that isn't a bad idea actually Ha ha......

Hehehe....

Rilla, my plunket nurse said night terrors can also be cos of wind/colic, and so far hasn't failed us.. There have been a few times Willem has woken up with what I think is a night terror (basically same as you describe) and he's often had a really good coca-cola burp when I pick him up and calm him down. But it is SO scary Might be worth a try? It's possibly just a old wives tale, but has worked for us

Erm, this SILLY quoting thing. I've forgotten what I was going to say. I think I'm going to have to run 2 screens, reading in one and typing in the other. How frustrating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:18am

M'moo has a northern English accent (just so you can get that right in your head Kahlia - lol).

I seem to be quoting you a lot today, sorry hun BUT just to add to your list, don't forget M2H has a lovely, soft german accent.

And I'm jurrrst a typical Southlanderrrrrr with lorrrts of rrrr's Ya get that?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:35am
Originally posted by MooCow MooCow wrote:

M2H has a lovely, soft german accent.

soft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by MUM2HIAWATHA MUM2HIAWATHA wrote:

Originally posted by MooCow MooCow wrote:

M2H has a lovely, soft german accent.

soft

Well its not the kinda accent where its rather harsh and you can hardly understand what the person is saying. Heck, I'm Dutch, and sometimes those dutchies have such a strong accent I have no idea what those people are saying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:51am

I use persil front loader stuff and we go through a 5kg bag in 3 months!

really? we have only just opened our 2nd 5kg bag since november last year.....

and we have a 7.5kg top loader. i do about 4 loads a week.

OMG I hope my fabric comes today!!! so exciting lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by MyLilSquishy MyLilSquishy wrote:

I use persil front loader stuff and we go through a 5kg bag in 3 months!

really? we have only just opened our 2nd 5kg bag since november last year.....

and we have a 7.5kg top loader. i do about 4 loads a week.

OMG I hope my fabric comes today!!! so exciting lol.

Really, Kahlia.
I do about 8 loads a week tho and we've got a 7.5kg front loader.
I'm a clean freak...................
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:08am
[QUOTE=MooCow] Rilla, my plunket nurse said night terrors can also be cos of wind/colic, and so far hasn't failed us.. There have been a few times Willem has woken up with what I think is a night terror (basically same as you describe) and he's often had a really good coca-cola burp when I pick him up and calm him down. But it is SO scary Might be worth a try? It's possibly just a old wives tale, but has worked for us

QUOTE]

Hmm, interesting. Thanks MooCow. It was especially the eyes open and the head turning left to right non stop that was the most alarming. I hope it doesn't happen again!

AbzandH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbzandH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:31am
We use soapnuts, they are great but u have to stuff out the machine straight away or it stains thw clothes. I still do a powder wash every 3-4 nappy cycle and clothes too, they leave them lovely and soft. I also drop eucalyptus oil with the naps.

Happy bday M2ET xxxxxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:46am
woooooo ive lost a kilo in the last week.

dont know how coz i completely fell off the wagon lol. but maybe that zumba helped afterall hehe

gona make myself some tie-dye and spandex now (what do you rekon Rette? lol)
Luna_Azzura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 12:33pm
Right *think blonde think*...

Kahlia - woohoo to the kilo loss go Zumba!

Rilla - poor likkle girl, thats not good she had a night terror. I always wondered if the buba's dream yet?

Rette - YAY for more babies can you have one for me? the thought of being pregnant again erks me, but i want another wee one....hmmm cabbage patch you can start working now! Oooh yes i agree with the changing of the locks...borrow a big dog too Bahahaha to the spreadsheet, i secretly think you already have one!

dam it i can't remember this stupid thread....

Oh yes - Sahsa, i hate the karicare thing too

Edited by Luna_Azzura
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:12pm
I made my first tutu and now FBs being werid and I can't log on to upload a photo

YAY kahlia way to go I'm afraid to get on the scales this week lol

ETA coz I wrote beening instead of being lol

Edited by Pillow_Fight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetteSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Luna_Azzura Luna_Azzura wrote:

Rette - YAY for more babies can you have one for me? the thought of being pregnant again erks me, but i want another wee one....hmmm cabbage patch you can start working now! Oooh yes i agree with the changing of the locks...borrow a big dog too Bahahaha to the spreadsheet, i secretly think you already have one!

I'm scared of being pregnant again too. Speshly w the hyperemesis But I care about another baby more than I care about hyperemesis or childbirth, so there you go
Ha ha, I actually don't have a spread sheet. That'd make me feel like I was drawing up a debt list for my babies. "Now, Ewok, you owe me this much $, and Ewok#2, you owe me this much...." Ha ha, imagine

Oh my, it's just taken me an hour to get baby down for his 12pm nap He too, does the terror screaming wind thing. 9 times out of 10 it is wind. And 1 time out of 10 still eludes me

Right.....lunch. I am not getting that much done today
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:24pm

Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes everyone (here and on facebook)

Had a very yummy yum cha lunch- Ella thought it was great and Tom was a angel and sat on the highchair sucking on his beef bone and then spent the rest of the time blowing raspberries at the people behind us. The people at the restaurant were amazed that he was only 6 months old and was already 'eating' yum cha

Oooohhh tutus Pillow- would love to see a photo. Have just this week brought Ella a  ballet tutu dress for xmas, but if you are just making the skirts I would love to have a look as well-  she loves playing dress up, so the more the merrier.

Exciting about #2 Rette. Fx that you don't get so sick this time...but at least you know now to get the strong stuff.

11 at Coffee Club tomorrow sounds good.

Just off to do a spot of shopping

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16511652165316541655>