FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMidwife in Hibiscus Coast?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midwife in Hibiscus Coast?
    Posted: 04 July 2009 at 5:59pm
My midwife for last pregnancy was based on the North Shore but as I live in Whangaparaoa I'm thinking of looking at a midwife closer to home. Are there any recommendations from anyone? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:13pm
Does this mean congratulations are in order??

2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:28pm
Not till we get the "ok" from the doctor in two weeks after she's happy with HCG levels (am having lots of blood tests in the next 10 days!)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 10:36pm
Ugh for all the needles - but I will still do some secret squirrel 'small' jumping up and down in the meantime for you
Let me know if you would like my midwife's number - she lives in Orewa although is based in Takapuna (soon to be Albany).

Post Reply Post Reply