FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 529530531532533>
Author
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:24pm
Hi there shelly and Kali,
Nice to hear from you
Well Yep I got the bug too, spent the weekend attached to a bucket, Alex bounced right back though and was a box of fluffies all weekend, great when I couldnt even drag myself off the couch.
Am having trouble at the moment trying to find any time for myself. Between work, alex, housework, feeding the animals and the like it's all I can do to make myself dinner and go to bed each night. This is crazy there must be more to life than this surely! There doesnt seem to be anything to look forward to, I just seem to be stuck in a huge rut!
Sponsored Links

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:09pm
Can someone please add me as well on Facebook im more there then here please .

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
Heidi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:22pm
Hi all

I'd like to be added to fb as well. I think I was orginally but then it changed over to a different group.

Mizpix, sorry to hear things are hard at the moment. Can you get someone to babysit Alex and go out with some friends. I know that's easy to say especially as I know how exhausting it can be to set it all up. I hope something exciting comes up for you soon.

Wow, Kali 37 weeks. You'll soon be joining the2children club lol. Miss C also like to 'clean' up.

Nice to hear from you Shelly, good luck with the babysitting.

Well we finally put a mattress into Miss C bedroom for me to sleep on. She is now sleeping through the night. I didn't have to go in last night at all. I go to bed in my bed but when she wakes I climb into the other bed. I haven't put the bed base in as I don't want it to be a permenant fixture. I think she needed to learn how to sleep through again.

Hope every one else is well.
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:28pm
Shelly & Mango I've added you guys to the group, Bee I'm not sure if we're FB friends? What's your real name? If I can find you I'll add you in
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:34pm
Ive added you Bee :)
Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:07pm

Can someone add me too pls.

Mizpix can you take a day off work (annual or sick) and keep A in care for the day? I was going to do that last week, but kept DS home in the end as was a yuk day and didn't want to go and do the stuff I had planned. I have no idea how you do it on your own, I would be absolutely nutty by now. It's bad enough with DH working and studying, but at least he is still here for back up.

Wow Kali, not long to go at all. K sounds like she is a real crack up. Bet she is going to love being a big sister, helping you out with all sorts of stuff, lol.

Hope the sleep improves for you Mango. Is absolutely shattering when they have a shocker isn't it. But it won't last for ever (will just feel like it does!).

Is so lovely having this week off. Well until Friday anyway. Fun day yesterday - jabs in the morning and plunket in the afternoon. PN said she ciouldn't believe he had his jabs as was so active and happy. She kept asking "Is he always like this?". He is Mr Average in both height and weight, which is great as had been worried about his weight after vominting and diarohea (I can never spell that right) with last lot of AB's. And today he is so awake! Just fallen asleep after chattering in bed for about 20 mins. I tried putting him down at 11.30 but he was chatting for 45 mins before I went in to check and he had done a poo. So got him up for lunch. Hope he will be down for a few hours now and I can either read, watch movie or sleep. Hmmm, I love being on holiday!

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:15pm
WOW not long to go Kali - good luck

Can add me too please :) :)

Ahh nice to have the week off Rovic make the most of it

My 4 day weekend turned into 5 - Ash pretty crook Monday and Tuesday - temp of 40.1 - was at A & E on Monday night - throat infection - from the last one should have been given anti last time - heaps better today - back in day care

Hopefully everyone is fighting all these winter flus - roll on summer i say
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
mwmia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwmia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:18pm
Hey all,
Are we talking about the April 2010 ohbaby facebook group- im on that but I havent see any recent post for a loooong time!!?? Am i in the right one?

Sorry to hear Mizpix- could you get some help from family/ frineds to look after A while you have a bit of timeout? Or feed the animals for you??

H cutting 3 teeth at once- last front bottom tooth and the top/bottom molars all on the right side poor chhook! Lucky at t he mo- she has nearly been asleep for 4hours! How nuts is that!! Got a cheesy chick flick in- stoked!

So on the countdown to summer- oh yes i cant wait!!

Kerry- oMG- 37 weeks! How are you feeling??

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:24pm
Snap with H - Ash cutting 3 teeth at the moment too - another top one and then i think it is the two top eye teeth - fun times LOL

WOW 4 hour sleep - love it :)

Sorry to hear Mizpix - hope you can get some help soon

While on hear girls can i ask - Ash is up for Baby of the Day next Tuesday 9 August

Can you please vote for her - thanks lovely ladies
mwmia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwmia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:28pm
Ow- hear eye teeth are really sore too! Why do they all pop up at once??? Weird

Poor ash- when they are sick they really go downhill aye!

Will def vote for her- how did you know it was her week? Do they email you?

troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:35pm
Maria, Vicki and Megan you have all been added
Come in and introduce yourselves, we are a very busy chatty group!

Edited by troutpout
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:42pm
When you enter them in they give you the day - but you can look at they have a list of all the dates up and coming :)

Thanks for voting for her :)

Yeah i am pretty sure they are the eye teeth i dont really want to feel too much she likes biting hard on your fingers at the moment

Thanks for the add TP - will pop on over :)
Blondie79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:01pm
TP could you add me too? I was the same as Maria thought we already were on a FB page, but it was so quiet?

What a week it was for us last week. Zoe & I went down to Timaru on Sunday/Monday for my dad's birthday. Then I get the call on Monday morning that it was snowing in CHCH! I was fearful that I wouldn't get us home so waited till Z was due for a sleep then hit the road. Was so hard to comprehend as it was fine & clear in Timaru & Ashburton. Then wham it hit me just outside Ashburton. DH met me in Hornby & followed us home. Had to push me up the driveway to get up as I couldn't with the snow being so thick. Was a shame Zoe had just got over another ear infection so we couldn't play in it. DH made her a snowman though which looked great.
The next day it was ice! We didn't attempt to get to work till mid-morning. Thankfully daycare was open so we could get back to normality again.

Meant to go to Plunket on wednesday but couldn't make it in the snow. Then by wednesday afternoon I was sick with a cold. Was going to head home early for a rest when daycare called, Zoe woke up from her sleep with her eyes glued shut. Conjunctivitis. Awesome. Off to the doctor. What fun it is trying to get drops into a 15 month old! Stayed home Thursday to rest up.

Monday - 15 month jabs & thankfully she was really good. But man is she big! 14kg & 84.5cm tall! In the 99th percentile for both weight & height. Dr not concerned though as she is in proportion. No wonder my arms get sore carrying her though!

Gees Maria - 4hr sleep practically unheard of!

Will try to vote for Ash if I remember!
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:46pm
Hey nice to see some chat in here... was wondering where all you lot got to but I guess your all on facebook. I'd like to be added to the group too if poss as I miss the chit chat in here.
Rovic, I am keen to take a day or two off work, but with it being the middle of calving season I just cant do it ATM, probably September at least before that happens, and Mwmia pity my family is too far away to help, although hopefully dad will come up to visit for a weekend soon,(even so that so I can do an on call weekend as I havent done any in so long). he is now out of the neck brace and can drive again, so thats really good news. I will just push on as I know that in another couple of months work will get easier and things will be better again.
Wow blondie, your Z is huge I thought alex was a good size, but she's way bigger! Sounds like she might be silver fern of the future! lol! The snow sounds neat tho.
Sorry to hear ash has been sick Ohanlon, hope all is well soon and those pesky teeth hurry up!
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:30am
Blondie & Mizpix - have added you to the group!
Blondie79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:41pm
Thanks Kerry - already popped in to say hello!
maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:59pm

Good to see a bit of chat in here!! I have been really busy lately so haven't been reading or posting much sorry.

I did just pop into the facebook group, thanks Trudz for adding me! Looks like lots of chatter in there.

Congrats TP on your 12 week scan!

Wow Kali, 3 weeks to go!!! Are you nervous/excited??? Probably everything I guess!!

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:26pm
Nervous about having 2! A bit in denial about going to have a baby at all lol, same as last time, doesn't seem to hit until I'm holding a baby.
Still feel like I have so much to organise, gonna have a good whack at organising/cleaning (AGAIN GRRRR) the bassinet and stuff tomorrow.

Wow TP its hard to believe you're 12 weeks already, love the pics on FB they are really cool and clear.

Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:37pm

Go Kali hope your cleaning went well, nesting

My current work rang up (wee job in sales just for something to do) and my hours are dropping from 18 a fortnight to just 8... don't desperately need the $$ but it IS nice!

I saw a job that but it is 32 hrs a week...will talk to DH about it tonight its the kind of thing I would love to do but had imagined waiting til they were 5...
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:49pm
Jules always good to have a bit of extra cash.

But I must say I work around 40 hrs a week and its hard I miss L so much and all we have is maybe 2 hours at night. I would love to work part time but with the job im doing not possible and we also need the $$$. What I'm trying to say is enjoy your time with the twins as long u dont really need the $$ cos even 32hrs is a lot.

You should sign up at Facebook everyone moved to the group now would be good to see you there .

OT I'm feeling so clucky at the moment AF is due any minute and I would love to be preggers again the timing would just not be right oh well less then 3 months to go and we can start TTC .

Night Night

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 529530531532533>