FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Date List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 133>
Author
neeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 6:25pm
Actually i dont think im going to go into labour at all, i just feel so normal!
but it is very hard for me to get comfortable when im in bed its so hard for me to change my sleeping positions, get in and out of bed its such a hassle.

apparently i was ment to have the baby today due to the scan date..... hmmmm i wonder whats taking her so long maybe she likes my tummy
Sponsored Links

vangelitsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vangelitsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 6:40pm
Neeno, sorry forgot - is this your first bubba?
How are you feeling? Relaxed, nervous, excited?
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:16pm
neeno,would u be dissappointed if it turns out to be a boy???? I knew someone who had been told at every scan from 20 wks that yes its a girl but then when baby was born HELLO a llil boy!!! they had brought all this pink stuff too.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
neeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:05pm
yes this is my first baby and i am feeling very very nervous, so much that i cant fall asleep!!.. im actually a very shy person and part of my nervousness is about revealing all to 3 other people i dont even know
how funny am i thinking this at a moment like this!!) i know people say you dont really care whos there you just want it out, but i dont think thats the case with me. but most of me is worrying about the pain.. espically when i heard about the stiches

i wouldnt mind at all if its a boy! i would love to have a baby boy too. the thing was that we found out the sex by mistake the lady just blurt it out. but hey atleaset it made my job easier when i was picking coths and sheets!
AnnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:18pm
Lol... I know what you mean about revealing all... Despite being in labour I was still a bit shy about everyone (mum, midwife and partner) seeing me without anything on, so I got into the birthing pool with my hospital gown on and refused to take it off!!
neeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:27pm
yeah i mean its not everyday people see you butt naked and wide open... and espically up close

i thought it was just me who felt this way im happy that im not the only one! because most pregnant women ive talked to dont really care... maybe thats becuase its their second and they have been through it befor
neeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:35pm
hey natasha was due today wonder how she is?
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 8:02am
the saying goes, "when you have kids, you leave your dignity and your drawers at the door" lol, its so true. lucky i was at home while i was in the bath, so only my hubby saw me starkers... at hospital i had one of those lovely flowery gowns on. sooo pretty!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:27am
it was something i was really worried about too, but i was never really all naked, one of those lovely hospital gowns gave some sense of decency...and in the end no one is there to purve and the nurses etc have all seen it many many times before.. i know - but they havent seen mine you say - and i said the same thing... you dont have to be completely naked tho and you dont have to have any body there you dont want, remember it is your birth and your body.

darlinggirlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinggirlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 5:32pm
OMG!!!

didnt really think about that, my midwife was telling me how i wont be exposed to all because she covers you up pretty much the whole way throughand she gets most people unless i want them to, to stand up the top end of the bed by my head...but as i am wanting a water birth or at least be in the water until i have to get out, i wont have that ptivacy will it!!!

KARA
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 8:49pm
some people take togs or stuff like that, or just wear the gowns in the water.. it's pretty common... you don't have to be naked in the bath.

neeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:15am
yeah everyone seems to say that to me "they have seen it millions of times befor" but i dont know i guess it dosnt really make a difference with me wether they have or havnt.. i mean ive never shown mine, hahaha.

i'll just go with the flow there is no point in me fussing over it or gettng worried about reavealing myself i mean im gonna have to do it anyway wether i like it or not.
paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:51am
I'm a shy person but once everything started happening I really didn't think about it, which surprised me after!
Karen.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 1:45pm
lol yeah me too. my midwife came to our house and had to drag me out of the bath and help mike get me dressed cos by then i was pretty far gone. lol. at the time i didn't care, thinking back now i am just sooo embarrased!

Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southlandmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:01pm
Speaking of wrong scan results, There was also a November mum on the everybody.co.nz board that had there bubs sex written on a envelope and put away until after the birth and it read the opposite of what they actually had.. Not so bad if you had everything blue and had a girl but a bit disastarious if everything was pink and you had a boy..

As off 21 November according to everybody.co.nz board, Tash hasent had bubs yet.. Just thought I would let you all know..

Cheers
Cindy :)
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
Teenmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:52pm
i hate waiting now lol i wish i found out i was pregs months later lol

angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:55pm
I ended up wearing a big loose t-shirt during labour, well once I got to the hospital anyway, was fully dressed at home.
Aimee
Ella - 5.5 years old!
Toby - nearly 3 years old!
Teenmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:44am
yeah big t-shirts are really good during labour i just ended up wearing the hospital gown lol i didnt care wat i wore i just wanted my baby out!!!lol

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Xandersmum Xandersmum wrote:

I have to amend my due date!!!! My scan I had today estimates my edd as 3 may05 instead of 10 May!! and i am 14 wks 2 days preg not 13 wks.Ah the joys of having different dates thrown at u.how do i change my ticker???

hehe thats my birthday :D (3 May)
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:21pm
my midwife has decided that she will stick with 10 May 05 as theres no way i could have concieved on the first day i bled like my scan thinks.but we will c wot my 20 wk scan comes up with then go from there.I have ppl telling me to have baby on all these diff dates like 4th may is my best friends b.day, I keep saying i will try but no promises lol 
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 133>