FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow much do you put in pockets overnight?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Amazing_Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazing_Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2009 at 6:07pm
Just a little off topic, but sometimes you can buy overlockers off trademe quite cheap. Just make sure you get a 4 reel one not a 3 reel. If it only uses 3 reels you have to run a line of sewing through them too.
Sponsored Links

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2009 at 9:53pm
Oooo thanks for the tip! I have been looking on TM actually but have no idea what I'm looking at! I've used an overlocker a couple times before... about 10 years ago!
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 7:38pm

I got all my ecobubs wool pockets from trade me and paid $23 for one that came with 2 long inserts and $22 each for a couple of the others that also came with inserts. There were a couple of just the outers on earlier in the week but I haven't checked today. Am deciding if I need more....probably not but I still look lol!!!!!

I always stuff as much as I can without the legs gaping as Joel is a tummy sleeper and a heavy wetter and after many nights of various nappies (including 2 sposies at a time) and he wet through everything including wool shorties, so I was having to change his bed everynight (which gets a bit much in the winter!) These are the only thing that has worked for us so i'm not changing now!!!!

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:14pm
Ah yes I've been spying for Ecobubs wool pockets on TM but as far as I know there's only the large size on at the mo and I'm pretty sure Natalie would be at the low end of Medium! If anyone has any they want to sell they should get in touch
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:17pm

This is on Trademe at the moment SarahBoBera, looks like there are 2 the same, medium size.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Nappies-changing/Cloth-nappies/Fitted-nappies/auction-238137886.htm

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 4:30pm
Indeed I have them on my watchlist! I'm a bit weary of well-used nappies though after spending a wee bit on some second-hand Fuzzis that weren't great... Sounds like those were used every day (ish) for 18 months!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 5:19pm
mothers instinct is having a big clearance and i saw some ecobubs wool pockets on sale there...
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:39pm
Oh my... I'm so tempted! I wonder if they will still be on sale when the MIL comes down in a month to buy us stuff! Or maybe I'll get Jacob to send her the link with a suggestive email...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12