FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAre there any Napier/Hastings mums/2be?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 50515253>
Author
Kjay22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kjay22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:23pm
Hi Ladies, dont know what the ages of your children are but i have a just over 2yr old boy and im currently 15weeks pregnant with our number 2. Would be interested in meeting some new mums in the HB area.
Sponsored Links

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:01pm
Hi Kjay22!
We have quite a mix of ages, some babies, some older kids etc. I have a little girl who is nearly 13 months old.
One of our other Mums is pregnant too, she is around 13 weeks.
Are you in Hastings or Napier?

Edited by PeytonsMum

Kjay22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kjay22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:05pm
Oh cool, im in Hastings

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:09pm
We tend to alternate between Napier & Hastings and meetup every few weeks at places like breakers, McDonalds etc.
I think our next meet will probably be after Christmas/New Years though as everyone is so busy this time of year!
Keep an eye on this board, and feel free to come along to our next one!
Welcome

Kjay22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kjay22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:33pm
Cool thanks, i will def keep an eye out and come along to the next one :)

SimplyBrunette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyBrunette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:11pm
I'm In hastings might come along to the next meet up
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:26am
Hey to simplybrunette and kjay22 and welcome to our wee group of mums and kids of all ages, we also r on facebook too if u wanted to join let me know (think i will need to add u as a friend to add u to the group).

I am trying to get hold of the girls to start our meet ups back up prob will start in Feb.

will post in here to so you know when and where we r meeting.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Kjay22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kjay22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:32am
Oh yes please id love to join the FB group :)my email is kcmcbeth@xtra.co.nz my profile pic is of a Its a girl picture atm.

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:30pm
So far looks like a morning tea (9.30/10ish) meet up in napier on 3rd Feb, place still being decided will keep you all informed
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:50pm
Meet up = 9.30am Friday 3rd Feb at palmers cafe in napier on taradale road.
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:48pm
I will try and call round for a quick coffee.
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:45am
Next meet up time still being decided for 2nd March at off the track.
Hope to catch up soon Kim, lily must have growen up heaps since we last saw her
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:37am
Mmmmm Off the Track I LOVE their food.
Don't think I will be able to make it though sorry. I've had a bit of time off (was away last meet up thats why I didn't call round, was holidaying up in the Coromandel) and still have a few days coming up.
My new boss isn't quite to relaxed as the old one
Hopefully we will be able to come to the one after that though. A afternoon meet up would be good then I could just take it off work.
Rexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:14am
Hi all,
Just found this group - was wondering if there were any other HB mums around! Now I know :)
I'm in Hastings, 11weeks pregnant and have a 3 year old step son. Would love to join your FB group.. my emails: mysporkthinksitsbatman@hotmail.com

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:22pm
Hi Rexy,
We are pretty quiet in here at the mo :)
If you PM Kelz86 I'm sure she will add you to the FB group, which is a bit busier than on here.
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 11:25am
Have added Rexy to FB page, next meet up dates still being confirmed being held at cobb n co napier followed by playground over the road
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:59pm
Just bumping us up to first page.

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:41pm
And bump again, boy its been a long time with no activity (just so any new people know we are still active, just on facebook which is easier)
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
angelswings13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelswings13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:44pm
Hi guys, don't know if you guys are still around, but if you are I'd love to get to know some people in HB. I'm pregnant with #1 :) christinecaldwellnz@gmail.com
#1 DS 17/12/13
#2 EDD 14/07/16
cupcaker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:34pm
I've just moved to Napier and would love to meet some more grown ups! :) Have PM'd for a facebook group permission.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 50515253>