FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline Pregnancy Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Pregnancy Test
    Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:17am
I was hoping for a quiz to see if I was pregnant, but this was even better!!

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/
Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:24am
Oh my goodness I cant be pregnant lol

TTC#1 Jan 2009
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:54pm
woohoo I am pregnant, its a girl & the daddy is.....Jesse Jackson

hmm how do I break it to DH, he sill thinks AF is here, ha ha
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:30pm
hahaha im pregnant with a boy and the mailman is the daddy hehe we dont even have a mailman, its a lady that lives next door to us! so i dunno how that one works....
tischler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tischler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 5:55pm
Excellent - a girl for me, and my husband is just the spitting image of Fabio too (well not quite)!!

Thanks for the laugh Hila
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 8:57pm
Well, I'm having a girl.
She'll be 14lb, 3oz () named Jenny Grace. The father is...

Arnold Schwarzenegger.   Rockin'!

Edited by MamaPickle

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 9:01pm
MamaPickle, lucky you, I knew he would be back, ha ha
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:25pm
Im not so sure I like this test..
It said I was PG, with a 9 lb 7 oz baby girl..... Big baby! but its a girl
But! The father is Dick Chaney?! WTF?
it says: This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way.
haha

+1 May 09 Angel
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:14am
HEY! Dick Chaney is my babies daddy too!! I am having a 15lb 8oz girl That would be a new record for weight wouldn't it?
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:32am
hahahaha I'm having a 11lb14oz boy called Daniel Jared and his father is........THE POPE hahahaha

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 1:21pm
hahah the Pope!

OUCH Freesia! You're my hero!

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 1:45pm
I got pregnant with a girl, 6lb 12oz, blonde hair and brown eyes and the father was Fabio lol
MindyW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:20pm
Jazzy I'm really sorry but i have a confession to make...... Your babies daddy is also my babies daddy, you wait til I get my hands on that Jesse Jackson, he told me I was the only one

I'm having a 8lb7oz girl
My Beautiful Little Emily

We've Waited for You Forever!
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:46pm
woohoo. first time i wasnt pregnant but when i retested i was having a boy. 16lb 5oz, double the weight of my last baby and with green eyes and red hair. and the dad is...wait for it...peewee herman. lmfao

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:27pm
MindyW, what...how could he....dam long distance relationships, ha ha.

does that make us due date buddies????? hee hee

Edited by jazzy
tarns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:05pm
lmao well....Im having a 13lb8oz (ouch) girl with brown hair and gray eyes..my baby daddy is the super hot POOL GUY!
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 8:14pm
I am having a 9lb 10oz girl, Elizabeth sarah HOGG, you guessed it the father is Boss Hogg!!!!   Must have been some strong booze I was sipping on that night
charlncassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlncassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 2:53pm
I am having a boy 11b and his name is logan andrew clinton and yes you guessed it - bill clinton is the father....ewww!!!!

Super funny though...
Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 3:39pm
Im preggers and its a boy which is going to 16lb 7oz..........ouch ...........and the father is Fabio!!!

well bit different to Brad

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:15pm
I'm having a 10lb baby boy to the pope......good times

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>