FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPost preggie hair moult

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Georgiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 4:31pm
Oh dear... yet another lovely symptom of having a baby..... I guess the best solution is DRANO!

TTC#2
8th round of clomid 100mg
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
Sponsored Links

Clara268757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara268757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2021 at 3:58pm
Oh my god, I'm so sorry babe! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starts falling off as a woman. You definitely need more supplements in your life.

Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind.

This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help.

I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do...

Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays...

I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work!

This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients.

It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely!

I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis.

Hope my advice was of help to you <3

Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12