FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHamilton mums and mums to be.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
Author
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamilton mums and mums to be.
    Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:41am
I'm moving over the next few weeks into a really cool house that is perfect for little kids and I've never hosted a meet up at my place before sooooooo...

Would anybody be interested in a get together, for a lunch or morning/afternoon tea in about three-four weeks?

I want to celebrate being somewhere that I'm proud to invite people over to!
Sponsored Links

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 6:15pm
Id be keen :)

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:01pm
Yay!   That's one
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:36pm
Il be keen depending on if we are still healthy. Seem to be getting colds every few weeks at the moment.

And yay for having a scrummy new house
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:15pm
count me in

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 10:46am
I would love to come to if Alex is all good to go.. would love to know where you are as I don't drive so would need to sort out what bus to catch etc (which could be kinda freaky as the orbitor is the only one I catch to go anywhere at the mo haven't tried to figure out the rest)
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Henna79 Henna79 wrote:

I would love to come to if Alex is all good to go.. would love to know where you are as I don't drive so would need to sort out what bus to catch etc (which could be kinda freaky as the orbitor is the only one I catch to go anywhere at the mo haven't tried to figure out the rest)

Hey, I completely understand that, having never driven myself!   I am on the orbiter bus route, in Fairfield, just off Peachgrove Road down the Chartwell end. Will PM you the address closer to the date and when it's all organised.
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:30am
well that is awesome!! I was so hoping you were just down the road somewhere
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 8:41pm
Hey there ladies,
I only just found this website and have been looking for a coffee group type thing to meet some new people.
I'm sarah, also known as walkie to my friends, I'm pregnant with my first baby, a little boy (extremely excited about him!!) and we're 21 weeks so due in january.
Saw that you were planning a meeting so thought I would introduce myself and see what happens
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 8:37pm
im keen........in from Ngaruawhaia but i can drive ..:-)
my boy is in daycare tuesday wednesday........
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 10:33pm
Awww but it would be fun (maybe) if you bought him along. he could play with Renees little boy

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 7:11am
i dont get on here much so can someone email me PM the details or wats happening plsssssssssssssssssssss.
im going insane at home
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:09am
I think they're only a couple of days apart actually!

I'm not sure whether she meant she wanted to come on those days because he was at daycare or she wanted to come on another day so she could bring him as he wouldn't be at daycare.

I can make it any day that is good for everyone.   I am looking at three weeks or so away.
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:12pm

Any day of the week is good for me although my next 3 Wednesdays I have appointments. So maybe not Wednesdays.

Let me know if you want help with anything Renee, I'll come help

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by AmStaff AmStaff wrote:

Any day of the week is good for me although my next 3 Wednesdays I have appointments. So maybe not Wednesdays.

Let me know if you want help with anything Renee, I'll come help

Ooooo we can bake!   I love baking!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:18pm
yeah baking is awesome. I've made your chocolate cake twice already!

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:23am
i have the meanest reciepe for apricot slice with real milk chocolate icing and the best thing you dont need to bake it..............mmmmmmmmmmmm
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 11:04am
ok, so we'll be expecting some of that on the day then. LOL

Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:34pm
I would be keen for any meet ups, just post details.
And there was mention of baking, my fav thing to do at the moment (along with cleaning =0), and there is a really yummy chocolate fudge slice I've been making!
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:36pm
Ignore this space, Im just trying to see if the ticker thing worked lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>