FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone else following the VMAS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else following the VMAS?
    Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:06pm
OMG what Kanye did to Taylor Swift was inexcusable. What a complete Douche.

And poor Beyonce getting caught up in it all.

Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:19pm
Ok I just it on YouTube...what a total douche!

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:59pm
Did you see Beyonce's acceptance speech as well? I was all teary.

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 5:13pm
Yup saw that... classy lady!

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:07pm
That made me mad.
Poor wee Taylor Swift!

If you're a fan of South Park, check out the episode with Kanye West. It's great! They totally rip the sh*t out of him

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:02am
Kayne is a diddle! It is classic hearing what all the celebs have twittered about him - obviously not the most popular guy right now.

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:53pm

I have been trying to find it on You Tube, and cant find it anywhere...

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:27pm
If you go to mtv.co.nz there is a link somewhere on there.

Poor girl. She did well to perform straight afterwards and to keep her composure like she did (on stage at least).

What about all of Lady Gaga's outfits

eta link Kanye & Taylor

Edited by Freesia
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:52pm
I didn't see her performance but from what I heard on the web it was pre-recorded and she was crying backstage for a while.

Haha Lady Gaga's Owl outfit was awesome!

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:08pm
Oh I felt SO sorry for her!!! She is such a sweet girl and what Kanye did was disgusting, he really is a sad sack of sh*t!!!

DH and I were laughing at all the other celebs comments on it all, on twitter lol.

OMG lady gaga is a freak LOL, what was with her outfits, the red was crazy, Im suprised eminem kept a straight face!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:12pm
Clearly I missed some entertaining viewing! I did see the YouTube clip of Kanye vs Taylor tho, shocking! Poor girl!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:22pm
was it shown on tv? the whole show? or did you guys see it on sky?

saw the clip on youtube.....kanye is suck an wanker!! i felt so sorry for taylor, her glorious moment was ruined by that arse!

might have to track down beyonce's speech

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:19am
I've just been watching clips on mtv.co.nz.

Apparently the first part of Taylor Swifts performance was prerecorded on the subway but she did the second bit Live. Lucky, it would've given her a chance to get herself together.
 Post Reply Post Reply