FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 188>
Author
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 9:32pm
Wow June mums to be already! Congrats ladies

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Sponsored Links

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:22pm

EDD - 1st June
1stmum (Marika) #1, 26 - Its a surprise!
Kazza7 #2, ? - Will you find out?

EDD - 4th June
leebee #?, ? - Will you find out?

EDD - 6th June
Biddy- #1, 20 - It will be a surprise

EDD - 11th June
DzinerGirl (Cheryl) #1, 26 - Yep, we will be finding out

Edited by matandnic08

CHEM 6/12+
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:45am
OMG Nic did you get your BFP?! Serves me right for going to bed early!

Yay yay yay yay!!!!!

I'm just waiting to go to my doc appt, I'm so nervous yet sooo excited! Tested with a Clearblue digital this morning and got my cross, just in case my internet cheapies were lying to me

edit - spelling

Edited by DzinerGirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:47am
It was this morning, very faint as according to FF im only 9DPO but I think I ov'd earlier and so did some of the girls lol
A lines a line though right?

lol yeah im going to go buy a discover to do fri morning before I get DH off the train!!
so excited but nervous as too! lol will see doc next week hopefully, but i might go straight to midwife

Edited by matandnic08

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:48am
That's what I've been telling myself since Sunday hun, so yipee frickin Yay!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:50am
And I mean that in a positive way not in the sarcastic way I some times say it and they way it just sounded in my head. LOL....I have a lot of nervous energy right now! Please excuse my rambling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:50am
HAHAHA lol yeah I still dont quite believe it so will keep testing with FMU lol till i get a nice dark one. It took the whole 5 mins of test time to see the line so only just preg I think, trying to figure out how many weeks I am as ff said I ov CD 22....

NO probs with the nervous thing...I AM TOO! haha

Edited by matandnic08

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:56am
Yay, I'm so happy for you, hope some of the others can join us in here soon too!

Anyway must go, will report in later
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:00am
Lurker....

Congratulation Nic and yup a positive is a positive! Hope that wee line gets nice and dark for you!

Lurker out....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:05am
LOL thanks clairedutoit! Me too, im going to go get a discover for fridays FMU so Its a pretty one to show DH!

CHEM 6/12+
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:37am
Your power of positive thinking worked Nic

Huge congratulations!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:39am
lol Thanks FAFFER! wow 10weeks already!! how you feeling?
Yeah I rekon, me and emmi both got our BD comp and Positive thinking BFP, im just waiting for a really clear dark result to put my mind at rest now

CHEM 6/12+
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:02am
Time has flown huh? You'll be looking back in a couple of weeks going where did the time go!

The morning sickness (which in my case should really be called 24/7 sickness) is pretty bad, feeling constantly seasick. Not that you wanted to know that, FX you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it. Keep telling myself its all for a good cause

Other than that feeling pretty good though. Only 1 week til next mw appointment then another week week til my scan

PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:23am
Congratulations June Mummies!!!!

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:21pm
So exciting to see the list growing - congrats!
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 3:10pm
Congrats June Mummies

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
LeeBee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:02pm
Hey Dziner, how did you appointment go today??

Also, I'm not sure how to update the list, but this is #1 for me and at this stage we will be keeping it a surprise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:05pm

EDD - 1st June
1stmum (Marika) #1, 26 - Its a surprise!
Kazza7 #2, ? - Will you find out?

EDD - 4th June
leebee #1, ? - It's a surprise!

EDD - 6th June
Biddy- #1, 20 - It will be a surprise

EDD - 11th June
DzinerGirl (Cheryl) #1, 26 - Yep, we will be finding out

EDD - 14th June
Matandnic08 (Nicola) #1, 21 - Not sure if well find out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:12pm
The appt went well, actually the wait was longer than the actual appointment! She basically said she wasn't going to get me to do another test seeing as it wouldnt be FMU so just sent me to go get a blood test, gave me a bounty pack and a new script for folic acid. Quick as!

Hopefully I will get my test results back tomorrow, depends how onto it Labtest is I guess.

Spoke quickly to a midwife this afternoon, she was in the middle of a transfer to hospital for one of her ladies so it was a quick convo! I'm going to give her a call again tomorrow afternoon to have a chat about what's next etc and also to set up a scan for dating. Oh it seems so much more real now!

These hormones are going to be a problem though, I burst into tears at lunchtime for no particular reason! Luckily I was alone
LeeBee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:17pm
I've been noticing the hormone thing a bit too ... and bloody tired at the end of the day!

Called the MW that was recommended to me today, and she is going to be on holiday for all of June next year ... so now I have another lady to try and get hold of.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 188>