FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 188>
Author
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:17pm
Glad it went well Cheryl!! Knew it would be!!
Good work on getting onto the MW as well! I think its time to change your ticker now too

+1 May 09 Angel
Sponsored Links

Smelly_Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smelly_Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:57pm
Dziner, I went to see Margie this morning for my appt and she had 2 women in labour at the same time, she was run off her feet!

She was soooooo lovely, you will love her, i cant say enough about how nice she is :)
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:00pm
wow June babies already! congrats ladies! wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies

DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:33pm
She sounded lovely on the phone when I managed to catch her this afternoon

She mentioned a dating scan in about 2 weeks or so, would I hear a HB at that or too early?
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:40pm
Lurker (again!)
You should be able to hear a HB from just over 6 weeks.. so you should be good I heard mine on Fri and she back dated me to 5w6d..

ETA PS GET A TICKER CHERYL!!

Edited by Emmi_

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 7:44pm
Hehe okay I'll go find one now Emmi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:23pm
There we go
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:25pm
Beautiful ticker

+1 May 09 Angel
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:36pm
*Lurker*

Don't be worried if you don't hear the HB ! I didn't hear the heartbeat until my 12 week US, at 11wks MW tried with Doppler and we couldn't hear it but we got it at 15wks! MW told me because they're so small they've plenty of space to hide!
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:37pm
If you have a scan though then you should be able to hear it! - Sorry read past the dating scan part!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:51pm
Thanks nkap9, I'm sure I would have freaked out if I thought i was supposed to hear it and didn't...actually I probably still will a little bit LOL
charlncassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlncassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:53pm
well i have positive thinking too - hence the ticker... lol

Got pregnant first time with my first so - a bit more positive affirmation...and i could be joining you.

will know soon enough ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:14pm
Good luck red_dragon! Hope to see you soon
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:21pm
Don't worry my MW told me don't freak if you don't hear it (This was at 11wks) and said how they have so much space to hide, I was quite worried until I had my scan, it's perfectly normal to worry! FX everything goes alright for you though!
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:25pm
I am feeling really tired! anyone else noticing this?
My doctor was on Holiday when I went yesterday but the locum, who was really nice, told me that not to worry about a dating scan at this stage because its too early? & that I should come back in 4 weeks to see my Doctor & not worry about contacting a midwife after that? I am a little confused on what 2 do......
It really doesn't feel real yet lol.
How are you ladies feeling?

______

Angel Baby May 2009
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:43pm
Have you had a BT to confirm?
You dont have to go with the doc you can go straight to a MW and she can organise a scan for you when the time is right, i think you can get a dating scan around 6 weeks....

CHEM 6/12+
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:01pm
No didn't need a blood test, the doctor thought my positive test & theres was more than enough :)
Last pregnancy I had HCG levels done because I was bleeding alot & don't really want to do them this time, just want to enjoy it.
So I will be 5 weeks on Sunday! Yay lol.
I don't even know how I go about finding a midwife?? & then I have to decide whether to go to Taupo or Tokoroa...maybe leaning more towards Taupo.

______

Angel Baby May 2009
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:02pm
Im not sure of the number but you might be able to google it but they give you all the names and numbers of your local mw's, iv already got the list for my area (manawatu)

CHEM 6/12+
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:02pm
Do you need a dating scan Biddy? I would get onto a MW, they can book up REAL fast,, so that would be my first task, worry about the rest later...
Sorry sorry just lurking...

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:03pm
Yep I have been feeling tireder and have had a few cases of lightheadedness AND get hungry heaps quicker! No nausea or sore boobs yet but I have been told to expect MS to start at the 5 week mark.

My doc said I wouldn't need to find a midwife until I was 8 weeks too but based on what the ladies on here say it's best to find on straight away, as in now. The midwife I've spoken to didn't seem surprised at all that I was contacted her so early and she mentioned a dating scan straight away where as the doc didn't mentioned anything.

I would start looking into finding a midwife, just so you don't miss out, it seems like the midwives can organise most things a doc can like blood tests and scans etc anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 188>