FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 188>
Author
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:06pm
Try yellow pages on line too that's where I found a couple of numbers, im pretty sure i'm going to go with the lady i spoke to today though. Gut instinct
Sponsored Links

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:06pm
Yeah, Cheryl has everything right... Some MWs will take you on but not actually see you till 8ish weeks and tell you to see your GP for anything up to that point, other MWs will tell you to start dealing them straight away.. I think its just on how busy the MWs are and what they like to do... so nothing personal!

+1 May 09 Angel
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:07pm
oh if you call 0800 MUM2BE they will send you out a list of MWs in your area.,, (way easier than googling or trying to find random MWs)

+1 May 09 Angel
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:08pm
THATS the one Emmi!!!! thanks
couldnt remember the number

off to bed, night ladies
Watching True Blood

Edited by matandnic08

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:10pm
Night Nic, I would so be in bed right now if it weren't for Fringe
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:11pm
Ditto Cheryl!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:42am
Hey guys, Went to the dr yesterday and she sent me for HCG bloodtests as the positive on th pregnancy test was faint
Has anyone else done this??
Tinkerbelle83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:58am
Yes I had this done as well. I did 2 tests at home then one at doctors and all were faint lines, Got bloods done and HCG confirmed I was UTD! Good luck. I didn't really believe it until that was confirmed so it was a good feeling

3 precious Angel babies - Oct 09, Feb 10, June 10
TingTing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TingTing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:05am
Well I got a BPP this morning!!

Going to the Drs at 11.30 this morning - still in a bit of shock but very excited!!
Tinkerbelle83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:11am
Congratulations TingTing!

Edited by 1stMum

3 precious Angel babies - Oct 09, Feb 10, June 10
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 10:21am
Woohoo TingTing!

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 12:15pm
*lurker*

Just so ya know you wont HEAR the heartbeat at your first scan, you may SEE it, you can normally see a heartbeat from around 6 weeks and hear it from about 12ish week I think it is.

Congrats to you all and sending lotsa sticky vibes!

TingTing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TingTing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:06pm

EDD - 1st June
1stmum (Marika) #1, 26 - Its a surprise!
Kazza7 #2, ? - Will you find out?

EDD - 4th June
leebee #?, ? - Will you find out?

EDD - 6th June
Biddy- #1, 20 - It will be a surprise

EDD - 10th June
TingTing (Rachael) #1, 28 - Not sure if we will be finding out

EDD - 11th June
DzinerGirl (Cheryl) #1, 26 - Yep, we will be finding out

Just adding me in - got bloods done today at the Drs.
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:27pm

Lurker

Biddy, congrats! Sticky vibes your way for this one!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:32pm
Got results this morning and BetaHCG was 320 which I think is good (?) bit confusing really. Spoke to the midwife again this arvo and I've got an appointment to see her next Wednesday which is surprising as I wasn't expecting to see her until later on.

Sorry about AF Nic

Yay Ting Ting congratulations!!!
dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:04pm
Hi, I am new to this all I am expecting my first baby and couldn't be more excited, but I am also so worried that something is going to go wrong, so far its all been rather confusing
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:09pm
Hehe thanks AmStaff, so wrapd to be back! :)

Congrats TingTing!

That sounds really neat that you are meeting with midwife next week Cheryl!

Hows everybody's day been?

I've been panicking, I worked out last night that I will be 25 weeks pregnant at our wedding in February so I need a new wedding dress! Mum told me not to worry though. :)
Everytime I feel a little discharge I panic & think I am bleeding again...like last time, but its not, I am sure I will get over it.

______

Angel Baby May 2009

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:34pm
Im a bit of a serial undie checker at the moment too Biddy, I keep thinking that AF is going to show up.. fingers crossed you have smooth sailing this time Biddy.

It was a long boring day for me today, alone in the showroom until next Wednesday and it's so quiet!

Telling my parent's tonight i really don't know how Mum and Dad are going to react! I've decided to give them a pretty box as a present with a piece of paper inside saying "present on back-order, due June 11th" gosh I'm sooo nervous!

Heading off now, wish me luck!

charlncassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlncassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:37pm
where is your ticker biddy??

Congrats Rachael!! So exciting!

4 days for me til ovulation...then i will test on the 12 - got me some advance tests...so can test 7 dpo...COOL AS!!

Joining u ladies soon...but will just hang out here in the meantime if that is ok ..
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:53pm
Good luck Cheryl!

Umm I don't know how to get one? lol
Ohh thats so exciting! Good luck I hope everything goes well...and I am sure we all will be happy for you to hang out here :) lol

______

Angel Baby May 2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 188>