FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apples
    Posted: 18 October 2009 at 2:01pm
At what age would you give a toddler who doesnt have many teeth raw apple? Like a whole apple?
Caden had 4 bottom teeth and pretty much 4 top teeth with a molar coming through.

Sponsored Links

FreeSpirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2009 at 3:34pm
My girl has got 4 top an 4 bottom teeth, and she loves to bite on a whole apple, she doesn't really eat it, just punctures the skin and shaves bits off with her teeth so doesn't get pieces that she'd need teeth to chew anyway.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2009 at 4:34pm
I gave him one in the end, I peeled it first, and he did the same, shaved bits off with his teeth(biggish bits) and sucked it hard out lol, he ate just over half of it before he turfed it on the ground lol

So I will give him an apple a day now, cos he seemed to love it

Post Reply Post Reply