FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 426>
Author
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:13pm
Oh can someone please add me to the list is well??

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Sponsored Links

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:20pm

EDD 1 (??) - Anakk: We will be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Trying41st: Finding out?
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy: We will be finding out

hope that worked!

Edited by tryingfor1st
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:22pm
Cool thanks for that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:31pm
i hear you...this bean has been nearly 9 months in the making so uber exciting and a bit unbeleivable at the same time

Did your first baby long to conceive Sarah?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:02pm
Josh was 5 months in the making and this one was first pop so to speak.

MW or Doc will give you scan forms and or blood test forms depending on which you see. I had an early scan last time because of bleeding (a small amount) and this time last proper af was 6 weeks ago but i had some light bleeding 5 weeks ago so because im only just getting lines on test i am thinking its more likely the light bleeding i should count from otherwise ill be due 24 July. Josh was 2 weeks early tho. Was leah early or late?

It still hasnt sunk in im having another one yet either man how am i going to handle 2!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:25pm
Leah only took 2months, and she was a week late but she has a heart cond so was in neonatel for 2weeks before we were allowed home. Theres also a chance this bubba will have it too

Im alright about the whole "2" kids thing prob coz I want 4 LOL

So are you going to get a early scan wrx?? Since your not sure on dates.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 10:50pm
Awe no thats no good about the heart probs.

Midwife prolly will send me for a scan because Josh was born very quickly feet first and she said that next time round she would probably scan me at 39 wks for position and break my waters at the hospital. I hope she can meet with me soon so i can talk it all over with her and set my mind at ease with a birth plan cos im freaked that i wont get to hospital in time and that there will be complications again.

Hope im not scaring the first timers My situation was very rare for a 1st time birth as the nurses kept telling me.

Well brought more tests so will test again in the morning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:55am
Wow it does sounds like a fast labour esp if your worried you wont get to the hosptial in time

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:38am
Well pretty fast but trying to organise Josh and and if DP is at work 20 min out of town stresses me (last time he was at the other end of the island and missed it). With Josh there was no sign until my waters broke about 11pm ish then it was full on got to hospital at midnight and had active labour of an hour and an hour of being told not to push so 3 hours all up and they say second time can be faster

How long was yours?

What brand test did ya's use? I had quick sticks for my + on friday and used clear blue this morning and got another even fainter line so im hoping clear blue is just not very sensitive. The ovulation stick i have been wasting since someone said they pick up HCG are getting darker (way darker than the control now) each day so ill take that as a good sign.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:07am
Wow that is a very quick labour!!!! Mine was Friday 4.30am I got my show and pretty much started then, finally went to the hospital at 9.30am Saturday morning and had Leah at 3.12pm Saturday night via a emerg csection, the csection was not because of me i was already at 8cm but Leahs heart drop really really low i think 40-50bpm so was rush to the OR.

I used a quickcard on Wednesday and BFN the on Friday I got a faint second line then on Saturday it was a bet darker. And i have run out so no more for me until I see the dr (hopefully) on Monday.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:18am
I should have got more quick cards clear blue is total crap. Might buy more today hehe POAS addict here! As soon as i get a strong positive i will stop.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:55pm
LOL WRX!!!

C'mon we need more Ladies......

Edited by Leahsmummy

fadeless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:24pm
Hi ladies, well i guess i should post and introduce myself. Im Kim and i found out last week that im pregnant yay. Was a total surprise and it will be baby #5!!! I had a scan on Thursday but it was too early to see a heartbeat and by LMP my EDD is July 29 but knowing me it will be later. Will find out a definate date when i have my next scan on Dec 9th.

Congrats to the ladies who are pregnant August is a great month to have a bubba, im an August baby and so is one of my daughters :D.

Edited by fadeless
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 7:24pm
Yay another preggo!! #5 Im stressed about handling 2!!!

Oh im TA by the way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:40pm
Hi fadeless, wow no5!!! You go girl!! LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 5:31am
chemical pregnancy for me ladies....goodluck and happy and healthy 8 months for you all
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:22am
Im so sorry to hear that T41 good luck 4 next time, which hopefully wont be to far away

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:23am

EDD 1 (??) - Anakk: We will be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy: We will be finding out

Edited by Leahsmummy

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:44am
Unfortunately i think Anakk might be out as well as she has been bleeding (i was lurking in July 08)

Sorry to hear that trying for 1st good luck next time round.

My tummy feels like its getting fat already!
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:30pm
Come on Travelbug join us over here!!

Congrats again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 426>