FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 426>
Author
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:19pm
Okay okay here I am!!!   Just told DH he thinks it must be some form of miracle. The first thing he said was "you can't be pregnant, you've got to be doing it to get pregnant" LOL. He too can't believe that his swimmers were healthy enough to survive 5 days.

Still we've had 3 MC in the past so will wait a bit before we get too excited.

Anyway due date must be about 8 August I think. Don't know about finding out yet. We have two boys - one we found out the second we weren't going to - but he showed us anyway.

Anyway, here's hoping pregnancy #6 will be a good one!!!
Sponsored Links

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:21pm
FX'd for you TravelBug
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:46am
Good Luck Travelbug.

We told my family last night and they are pretty excited they have only been hinting at me to have another since josh was born.

Been starting to feel a little queasy if i dont eat or drink often enough.

Oh and pee'd on another stick and got a much darker result.
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:52am

EDD (??) - Fadeless #5: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh #2: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy #2: We will be finding out
EDD 8th - Travelbug #3: We will/not? be finding out!

Angel Babies

Anakk
TryingforFirst

Someone might want to create a pretty angel sign i dont know how

Edited by WRXandJosh
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:57am

YAY

LOL major huge congrats TA I'm so stoked for you!!!!!!
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:21am
Oops calculated wrong due date 6th for me not 8th (although in the long run a couple of days wont make a difference I guess).

Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 1:33pm
Just talked to my wonderful midwife. She's stoked for us. Have had the same midwife for all but the first MC so she knows us well. Both my bubs were pretty plain sailing - total of 5 hrs labour each and no meds so hopefully this one will be the same.

Anyway, she's booked us in for first visit (mid Jan) and is ordering an early scan before Xmas (because of the MC history) so we are all go. Starting to seem a bit more real now. Yesterday I kept looking at the stick going "it can't be!!"

Looking forward to meeting any new August mummys.
fadeless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:39pm
Thats awesome you have the same midwife travelbug. I rang my midwife who i had for my last 2 births and she is away when my baby is due so i have had to find another one. :(
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:23pm
fadeless that is a shame. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to have someone else.

3 Angel Babies (July 04, August 07, September 09)
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:49pm
I got a hold of my mw from josh and am seeing her tomorrow arvo she is happy for us cant wait to see her again.

Im sure you will find someone just as good fadeless

i need to get a drink or something i feel queasy already
fadeless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 7:59am
I just hope so too. I am meeting a midwife next week but im planning a homebirth (will be my 3rd) so im pretty particular cuz i need to trust her 100%.

Im not feeling too flash either, usually means im having a girl yay, never had any morning sickness with both my boys.
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:11am
Absolutely fadeless esp for a homebirth. Hope she's the one. Assuming it is a she haven't come across any guys myself but I guess they are out there.

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:00am
wow a homebirth im not game enough for that although they do look like a good experience. Im just one of those people that if something can go wrong it will so relax a bit more once im at the hospital. I only have 1 birth experience to go off tho.
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 11:18am
WRX I'm the same. I've had two trouble free hospital births and I'd still not be game to try the home birth thing. Good on you though fadeless.

Funny thing is homebirth would be most convienient for both me and our midwife - she lives just down the street but we both drive all the way across town to the hospital!!!

fadeless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:40pm
Its more because im not ever going near a hospital and having a c/s again. My first was a c/s (was a planned HB though) and my second was nearly a c/s, i gave birth on the operating table hehe. Changed midwife and had my first son 18 days overdue at home and my next son was an easy 2 1/2hr birth born on our living room floor.
DD 9 ~ DD 8 ~ DS 7 ~ DS 5 ~ DS 2 ~ DS 14mths ~ DD 3mths
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:12pm
WRX I note above you've told your family. Are you spreading the news wider - or waiting for the mystical 12 wk mark?? How about you fadeless?? I've decided to wait this time and tell our folks after the early scan - they'll figure it out at Chrissy when I'm not having a wine or too anyway. With the MC history though I'd like to wait til at least we see a healthy heartbeat. FX we do.

scribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 7:27pm
Thanks WRXandJosh for updating me on the list, yep I won't be joining you guys anymore

to Trying41st.

Sorry for disappearing for a while - it was a bit hard being in limbo land ... but it's nice to pop back in and see some more expectant mummies, congratulations, I hope you all have good pregnancies
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 7:55pm
Really sorry for your loss anakk i hope its not too long before you are adding to your family.

We are telling immediate family and some close friends but after my early scan and ive seen the heartbeat i wont care who knows. My scan is booked for 16th Dec so cant wait. My MW is going with my last proper af for my LMP so puts me as due 24 July but think ill stay in here as I doubt im 6 1/2 wks and July has so many people in it to follow i dont think i could keep up although im sure Aug is due to take off soon!

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:49pm
Leahsmummy i hope everything is ok. Thinking of you with fingers crossed for a sticky happy healthy bubba
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:46am
Hey guys yep im stil here, sorry i havent been on ive actually been in hospital with gall stones so when im in my 2nd trim they wana take out my gall bladder out, and yes my little bubba is stil sticking nicely.

Congrats to you other mummies.

Alright i should go finally ring my mw

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 426>