FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 426>
Author
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:00am
Goodness Leahsmummy!!! Good to hear you are still here but yikes scary thought to have to have op while pregnant.

3 Angel Babies (July 04, August 07, September 09)
Sponsored Links

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:04am
Like i said in the other thread Leahsmummy YAY YAY YAY for nice healthy bubba
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:31am
Been lurking and it looks like we may have another August mummy - congrats 1stTime!!!

X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:36am
Morning ladies. I just spoke to a friend in Sydney who went for her 12 week scan only to find that her baby had died at 8 weeks. Coincidentally that was when she had the swineflu vaccine-as reccommended by her GP. There's no way to prove that it had anything to do with it...except websites like this
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Drug/swine_flu_alert_281120090734.html

She asked me that if I had friends who are TTC, to tell them if they want to take the jab, do it BEFORE they get preg. She doesn't blame her GP, as it was her own decision based on the belief that if she contracted H1N1 during preg it could be life threatening. Hind sight is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, no swine flu jabs for any of you, okay?

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:50am

Gosh August 2010 babies already!

Good luck ladies and enjoy the ride!

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 4:49pm

EDD (??) - Fadeless #5: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh #2: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy #2: We will be finding out
EDD 8th - Travelbug #3: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD ?? - 1stTime #1: We will/not? be finding out!

Anakk
TryingforFirst

there ya go ladies

Edited by Nic_88

CHEM 6/12+
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 5:42pm
**lurker in**

Oh, thank goodness, Sarah, I'm so pleased Bubs is hanging in.

Best wishes for an uneventful eight months or so after that scare!

**lurker out**

Edited by Hopes

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:24pm
Thanks guys. And thanks hopes.

Wow alot of as have already got babies or 4
So im so not feeling preggie, even thou i did have an hr & a half nap this afternoon, but that couldve been the fact that you dont get the best sleep in hospital!!!

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:45am
Hopes you sneaky thing!!! Lurking yesterday BFP today. Congrats to you. Good to have you join us!!!

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:47am

EDD (??) - Fadeless #5: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh #2: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy #2: We will be finding out
EDD 8th - Travelbug #3: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 10th - Hopes #1: We will be finding out!
EDD ?? - 1stTime #1: We will/not? be finding out!

Anakk
TryingforFirst

Hi ladies... just adding myself. We've been trying for a very long time for this wee one, now I'm willing it to stick!

Edited by Hopes

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:09am
Ooh, just saw your post, Travelbug. I think we posted at the same time

I know! I didn't mean to be sneaky, but it's pretty funny huh? I often pop into the current 'due' thread and wish I could join it - this time I can

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:11am
Yay congrats Hopes.

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Millyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:26am
Lurker in ...

Congrats Hopes! I remember you from the TTC threads ages ago, so pleased for you!!

And congrats to all the other ladies too!!!

Lurker out .....
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:06am
YAY Hopes and 1stTime congrats

Just jumping on quickly as im packing for 10days in chch so wont be online as much until im back so have fun ladies and i will lurking at least when i can.
TingTing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TingTing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:34pm
"Lurker In"

Congratulations Hopes - well done to you and your DH, have everything crossed for you guys this is a sticky one.

"Lurker Out"
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:55pm
Thanks so much for all the congrats Yes, I'm hoping and praying that this wee laddie/lassie decides to stick firmly!

mel_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mel_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:46pm
Lurker in....

Congratz to you all.
This time last year i was finding out i was pregnant and now i have a awesome boy.
Good luck and i hope you all have good cruisy 8 months.

Lurker out..
max2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:47pm
Can you add me to the August list too!!! So excited after a shakey slow start things seem to be going well. 1st Baby for us expected 2nd Aug. Its been such a long journey trying to conceive that I'm not sure what to do now. Any ideas for a midwife in Wellington would be most appreciated.

Edited by max2006
kakapo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:28pm

*lurker*

Oh wow - HUGE congrats Hopes  - so excited for you !!  I know you've been waiting a long time for this bubba.  Your ticker is so sweet - brought tears to my eyes, awww.

And congrats to you too TA - how exciting, a lil brother or sister for Josh .

Congrats to all the August Mums

Edited by kakapo
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:47pm
Thanks, Kakapo. It has been a long wait, yes!

It sounds like it's been a while for you too, Max. Sorry, I don't have any ideas for a midwife in Wellington - I need to find one in Hamilton, myself, and don't really know where to start. I'll pop you on the list - are you going to find out the sex?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 426>