FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 426>
Author
max2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:41pm
Thanks Hopes, we are not planning to find out the sex. Were trying for 2.5 years and conceived after 2nd IVF cycle. Slow rising HCG to start but seems to have sorted itself out. Next bloods a week from today.

Edited by max2006
Sponsored Links

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:47am

EDD (??) - Fadeless #5: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 2nd - Max2006 #1: We won't be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh #2: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy #2: We will be finding out
EDD 8th - Travelbug #3: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 10th - Hopes #1: We will be finding out!
EDD ?? - 1stTime #1: We will/not? be finding out!

Anakk
TryingforFirst

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:50am
Wow, I'm so glad it seems to be working out for you now max, that much uncertaintly after an IVF cycle would have been really hard. But thank goodness things seem to have worked out OK.

Our due August title appears to be broke, but I'm not clever enough to fix it

ETA that no, it's not broken, my computer was just having a 'I feel like dispalying a little red cross' moment. I can see it again now.

Edited by Hopes

BabyNo2Time View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:32am
Ok, I'm here now... The reality is slowly sinking in.

I see we have another August bubba on the way. Congrats MrsHopeful!
Up the Duff with #2. DS turns 3 in July.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:32am

EDD (??) - Fadeless #5: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 2nd - Max2006 #1: We won't be finding out!
EDD 4th - WRXandJosh #2: We will definitely be finding out!
EDD 6th - Leahsmummy #2: We will be finding out
EDD 8th - Travelbug #3: We will/not? be finding out!
EDD 10th - Hopes #1: We will be finding out!
EDD 13th - 1stTime #1: We will/not? be finding out!

Anakk
TryingforFirst

My Ovulation Chart
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:47am
** lurking **

Just wanted to say a huge congrats to all of you, especially Hopes. Its SO good to see you happily in a "due in" thread

As for MW, if you don't want to or don't have anyone to ask IRL for recommendations, ask someone on here who is local and whose opinion you value. You'll know who on here you think similarly to.

Congrats again ladies!!

jessm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:41am
Hello, I'm not pregnant but I just thought I'd warn you that I may be compelled to lurk a bit on this thread... as it is now home to one of my Oct 08 buddies & one of my best friends (who I am still over the moon about!)

Congrats to everyone! Enjoy your time here, in no time at all you will have a little bub, & the time goes even quicker after that...
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:46am
Hehe, thanks Jess and Becs.

It's still all so surreal. I got a preggy magazine out of the library yesterday (I know, quick off the mark here, but I've been holding off looking at them for all the months we were TTC) and it all sounds interesting and everything, but hasn't quite sunk in that should all go according to plan, I'll be giving birth sometime myself. Very odd feeling

sno0ze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sno0ze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:08am
Wow congrats ladies, this was me last year and I have my wee aug baby now, h&h 8 mths to you all :)

Edited by sno0ze

DD - 6yrs
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:11am
its hard to believe this was me 5 years ago! and now he's a happy healthy 4 year old!

I wish you lady's a pleasant, healthy pregnancy
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:25pm

Congratulations all the mummies to be

Hopes - so glad to see you got a BFP

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:33pm
Ver, I miss you!! You have to change your ttc blinkie now, maybe I should have it as it brought you such good luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:57pm
Thanks babe, miss you too! Take my blinkie, I'll scatter it with baby dust too... Sending the luck to you!!

Edited by 1stTime

My Ovulation Chart
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:45pm
Thanks my friend.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:00pm
To all of you:

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 6:50am
I like your 'winter baby' blinkie, 1st Funny, I'd thought I was having a spring baby, but nope, I counted and youre right, August is winter

Lovely month to have a baby, I reckon. It's funny, I always said I wanted to have a baby in July / Aug / Sept. After trying so long, I got to the point when any baby any time would have been just fine - but as a cherry on top I got the timing right too

Thanks, Shadowfeet

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:41am
Congrats Hopes - So happy for you hun...
All the best
Made my weekend

You so deserve this xxxxx

Congrats August Mummies xxxx
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 9:48am
Hopes I really like the idea of a winter baby too. I'm a bit of a homey person so spending the colder days inside with our new bubba sounds great to me.

DH was really cute yesterda (after a few beers!) he kept touching my belly - although that wasn't so great as it was front of all his mates. I'm thinking they probably didn't pick up on it. But he's also taken to calling it "Milly" for millimetre (about how big it is now)...

My Ovulation Chart
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:37am
Aww V your DH is the cutest. Milly is cute too, I like that. You will have to start taking weekly pics soon too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:05am
Dunno about the pics S. I'm not the most photogenic, always the one behind the camera!! I could take a photo of my belly now, it looks like its already a few months! ha ha. So much for wanting to get rid of the muffin top first.

My Ovulation Chart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 426>