FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed help from the ladies using FF...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help from the ladies using FF...
    Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:32pm
Hi,
as you can tell from my trillions of questions that iv posted - im desperate for answers!!!!
This question is - I would love to hear from the ladies using a Fertile Focus ovulation microscope
Iv been using one for a few months now and it has been working as per normal up until a month ago - it has now been 33 days of full on ferning!!!! and im so confussed!!! iv gone on the website looking for answers but i still have none, they say that the only reasons for ferning are ovulation (which doesnt last anywhere near this long!), fertility drugs which im not on or pregnancy which is what i was hoping but i did a HPT test the other day and it was negative???
Does anyone have any answers???

Thanks From Amber
Sponsored Links

98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:40pm
You could try another pregnancy test. Sorry I'm not much help

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:44pm
I used fertile focus microscope for about one month and gave up as I found it hard to tell if I was seeing ferning or not!
Lou
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:49pm
I use a fertility microscope and have never had that happen, I've had ferning while having AF.

Maybe you should go and see a doctor for a pregnancy test or blood test to check.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 5:57pm
where are you in your cycle? Are you now officially late or ????
Best of luck...cant help on the ferning thing tho - I can barely work out the FF temps site half the time...LOL
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 6:05pm
Hi Bombshell,
Being Late doesnt really exist for me because i dont get AFs but according to my fertility diary (dweeby ay!lol but it really helps!) it had been 33 days since i pressumably concieved (had what seemed like implantation bleeing then 3 days later the ferning started along with the back aches and so on, thats really all i can go on though??
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 7:19pm
Do u have PCOS? because unfortunately the ovulation scopes can go screwy if u do, the other thing i noticed with it is that u can get full ferning during 4 stages:

* ovulation
* af round the corner
* pregnant
* PCOS

I would go to the dr and request a blood test for pregnancy otherwise im sorry maybe your hormones have gone out of wack and its causing false ferning on ur scope
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 8:55pm
Hi Jezsika,
I had PCOS tests done a few months ago and they came back clear thank god for that ,
I had also ruled out AF as i have had the ferning for 34 days now so AF would have been a long time coming!, i was leaning towards pregnancy (well hoping anyway) and it seems i may have been right because i did a test this avo and its faint but possitive even to my bung eyes!! i havnt found out for sure yet but it may well be the answer to my ferning
I see your due to have a bubs any day now how exciting!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply