FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 401402403404405 407>
Author
MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:07pm
Harrison doesn't seem to have any awareness of that yet, unfortunately!
Sponsored Links

dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:23pm
Ditto here - she's never ever complained about dirty nappies.

She finally took her first few steps last week, but hasn't walked since then (unless marching a parent around).

Her vocabulary has been increasing really quickly though, and she knows most of her letters (can point to more than she can say). Her latest word is igloo from her alphabet song - not sure she'll be able to find a reason to use it in real life though!

I'm 28 weeks tomorrow. All of a sudden 40 seems very close... argh!

vixgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 1:37pm

Hi ladies

We welcomed George William into the world on 8/2, I managed to get the VBAC I wanted which I'm really happy about , although towards the end I didn't care how we came out, but my labour was pretty quick, about 6.5 hours start to finish...

Sophie is doing really well, she is miss independent and picks up on everything. I can't believe just how much she understands... She loves her brother, but still has her odd moments where she pulls his hair or slaps him, so we have to keep a careful watch at all times...

I hope all you pregnant mummies are keeping well

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:23pm
Congratulations Vixgirl!!! So pleased you got your VBAC!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:35pm
Congrats vixgirl! And go Sophie for being an awesome big sister.
HollyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:53am
Hi everyone - havent posted in here since I was pregnant (so slack!) My little man has just turned 18 months, and we are expecting a new baby in September/October.

Sorry - probably missed this discussion already, but has anyone started toilet training yet - I want to tackle it before baby #2 comes along !

thetravelbugtribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetravelbugtribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 6:11pm
Havent even thought about toilet training yet. Pointing at wet nappies some of the time isnt close enough to being ready, especially when she will sit in a dirty one and not tell us!

Congrats Vixgirl, welcome George. I hope my DD is as good when twiglet arrives as Sophie is!

Congrats too to Holly, I hope it all goes well for you.

lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:16pm
congrats vixgirl!

Mad will tell us when she wants her nappy changed - usually so that she can do something in the clean one ;-)
but that's as far as we get at the mo.
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:32pm
Updates from anyone else?

Would love to see recent pictures of your little ones!

Here is Emmett taken 2 weekends ago, looking rather stormy

dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 6:40pm
Congrats vixgirl on the arrival of wee George! It's great (and reassuring) to hear how well Sophie is doing in her new role as big sister too.

Gosh he looks so grown up, Azza!

Any excuse for photo spam..

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:23pm
Alexandra is adorable Dango_chan!!!

J&Ls mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J&Ls mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:46pm
Hi, long time no see! How are you all??

Azza - Emmett is adorable!
Dango - Alexandra is gorgeous!

Updates -
Well this happened unexpectedly last month

And here is Lockie

Edited by J&Ls mum
J - born 26th April 2008
and
L - born 3rd Sept 2010

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:52pm
Oooh!! Congratulations J&Ls mum!!!!

laura-loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura-loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 6:23pm
wow congratz wish i could have one of those been trying hard out for a few months and not been careful for a year now still nothing and those children are sooooo cute
thetravelbugtribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetravelbugtribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 7:49pm
gorgeous pics! No, I meant gorgeous kids!

HollyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:28pm
Aww cute bubbas !

It's pretty obvious when David is doing a poo, it's the only time he stops moving ! When he's finished he goes and gets a nappy, then lies down and takes his pants off to be changed. We give him nappy off time in the evening, and if he needs a wee he usually runs to the bathroom to wee on the lino floor. I think he's getting pretty close to ready, but we move house in three weeks so I dont want to start anything until we're moved in and he's well settled -once we start I dont want to go through the whole regression thing and have to go back to nappies.

Morning sickness finally easing up for me at last !

0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 7:09pm
Congrats on William's arrival Vixgirl, that's great news!

eek! excitement for #3 J&L's Mum

May 2012
0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 7:15pm
so ... who else has some UTD news that I've missed out on??

BTW is there an active Facebook page for our month?

here's a pic of our gorgeous girl playing in her bouncer, she just loves it! I remember when we were so excited that she'd finally reached 3kg and we could put her in it! now look at her, all grown up!

Edited by 0mrs0ana0

May 2012
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:35am
I cant see the pic Mrs Ana? Did you take it down?

I dont know of an active Facebook page for our group - anyone want to make one?

lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:55am
i vote you Azza.
not sure if I know how to put a photo on here. I'll try.
Nah.
someone tell me? do I have to put it on the web somewhere first?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 401402403404405 407>