FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 403404405406407>
Author
HollyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:49pm
Oh no, hope you feel better soon x

Sponsored Links

blossombaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossombaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:19pm
Happy 2nd Mother day Mamas!!!!!
lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:36am
very very early days but looks like I'll be joining the 'due in Jan 2013' group... will keep you guys posted.
How is everyone?
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:25pm
Congratulations Lisame!!!!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:04pm
thanks!
went out and bought a test & that was a very quick & definite positive. and my due date ends up being very close to my 39th birthday! how cool would that be. or maybe not...

edited cos brought and bought are not the same thing at all.

Edited by lisame
blossombaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossombaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:22pm
congrats ...... x
im sooooooooo clucky for new babies .......
HollyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:37am
Yay more new babies !

Might be ready for toilet training - DS came up and said poo to me last night, then ran away to the toilet, came back a wee while later with a clean nappy from his room - and he'd done a poo ! We havent done any specific toilet training so I guess all the stuff about them telling you when their ready must be right. So proud of the little man, the things that make you happy eh

lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:24pm
good stuff Holly! We're not quite at that stage yet. Our PAFT lady who comes to visit every month said that toilet training (or learning as she calls it) can be an absolute breeze if you wait until they are ready and don't get stressed about it... it sounds like you're pretty close!

PS: sick. tired. blurgh.
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:26pm
Hey laddies

How are you all? i havent been on for ages.

Not alot happening here. Quinn has had his first hair cut. Starting to talk alot more. He has been my slowest talker the rest of them were talking loads by now. However i think it has alot to do with having older brother and sisters talking for him

I hope everyone is doing well? And that the pregnant mums are doing fine with there pregnancies
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:23pm
Hannah Reese arrived on 25/5 via c-sec (again).

Spent a week in hospital - including 4.5 days in NICU under the blue lights for jaundice. She's been doing well since we came home though.

Miss Alex is...jealous. But slowly warming up to "baby".

And I completely forgot just how messy newborns are! Squirty poo, milky burps down my cleavage etc. :P

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:24am
Oh, she is beautiful!!!! Congratulations dango_chan!

Now I am clucky.

MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:49pm
Yay dango, congratulations - what a lovely wee girl!

I am 5 weeks away from my due date and desperately hoping this baby comes early because they are not going to let me go overdue and are already talking c-section rather than induction.

Harrison is quite unsettled this week, getting used to not being at daycare every day and being at home with me...I've been holding off trying him in his new room with a big boy's bed until he get's more settled but he';s so interested in it that I thought I'd give him a crack for his nap today - massive fail! Any tips from those of you who have already done it??
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:54pm
No tips here sorry :( i had mine in there cot till quite abit after 2yrs. Made life easier for us. Sometimes it isnt worth the stress. DO you need the cot for the new baby?
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:37pm
MrsJMcD we're also starting to think of transitioning to a bed - Emmett has started sleeping diagonally across his portacot because he's getting too tall for it.

We tried one night on a mattress on the floor but he kept getting up and walking into things. Very disoriented!

We're planning another try over the weekend - any tips would be great!

MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by MumtoMany MumtoMany wrote:

No tips here sorry :( i had mine in there cot till quite abit after 2yrs. Made life easier for us. Sometimes it isnt worth the stress. DO you need the cot for the new baby?

there's been a shift of rooms - my stepson has moved in to what used to be the spare room and Harrison has moved in to his old room. I was keen to keep Harrison in his cot (which transitions to a toddler bed) and if we needed to, buy another cot for the new baby when he was out of the bassinet. But DH was quite insistent that he should just go in to a bed. After 75 mins of up and down tonight I'm dying to say I told you so!
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:28pm
iv had charlotte in a big girl bed now since 20months, we just started at 14m with no side on the cot

WOW on all the pregnancies and babies!! CLUCK CLUCK
We are talking about #2 but arent all that rushed on it yet.

heres charlotte probably about 18months here

Edited by ALittleLoopy

CHEM 6/12+
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:14pm
So we moved Emmett into a big bed on Sunday.

It has a rail but he fell off once on Sunday night. Last night had no problems.

He's pretty chuffed with his big bed and I cant wait to get rid of the portacot permanently!

MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:44pm
Nic, Charlotte is such a cutie! Yay on getting Emmet into a big bed Azza. some nights Harrison settles well in his, others not so much...he's cutting a molar and going through a growth spurt plus dealine with the change in having me home etc so i guess it's to be expected!
0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:32pm
Congrats dango_chan, Hannah is beautiful x

On the big bed topic, hubby caught Miss L trying to climb out her cot this morning! eek!
So we're organising a big girl bed for her, we're moving house in 2 weeks, so will keep in the cot for the first couple of weeks for familiarity, but then try the bed, hopefully she doesn't keep trying to climb out! Otherwise I think we'll just take the side off the cot in the meantime.
Gone are the days she will be in bed until we get her out!

Edited by 0mrs0ana0

May 2012
MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by 0mrs0ana0 0mrs0ana0 wrote:

Gone are the days she will be in bed until we get her out!

so true Mrs Ana.....because the boys bedrooms are upstairs and ours is downstairs it is not a good idea to leave Harrison wandering around by himself once he's up...so he now determines when we get up!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 403404405406407>