FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharting - TTC after recent MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 57585960>
Author
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:14pm
**LURKER**

Didi I am soooooo sorry to read that hun you so DONT deserve this!! i really thought this was your time to shine I hope your doing as well as you can & trying to cope as best you can. Am totally thinking about you at this time, make sure you look after yourself xxxxxx
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Sponsored Links

newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:55am
MB and Didi, so sorry to hear your sad news. You are both in my thoughts.
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:14pm
Thanks girls, DP and I are both just really gutted right now, have done so much work with my naturopath & acupuncturist I was really hoping things would of been different this time. My MW has already sent through a refferal for the recurrent MC clinic so it's kind of nice to have a plan already in action.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10
MaeBeeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:21pm
I think it sucks that you had to go through 3 mc's to get to a recurrent miscarriage clinic Didi. So typical of the NZ health system - always a few thousand steps behind everyone else!!! Grrrrrrrr!

Edited by MaeBeeBaby
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:55pm
Ohhhhh no Didi!!! I just got back from holiday and read your sad sad news. babe I am so gutted for you.
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:23am
*lurker*
maebee sorry bout the bfn hun that sucks.

didi, i am so so so sorry to see your sad news huge big squishy hugs!!!
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:47am
Didi my sweetheart there are no words to convey what I'm feeling for you right now, I am so so so sorry

Hugs and hot chocolate if you're up to it on friday xxx

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:26am
Mae I know it does suck that you have to go through 3 before they will help you. But I'm not to upset about that really as it did give me a chance to try to sort things out the "natural" way first so I know with this last pregnancy I have done absoulutely everything I possibly can naturally and so now am ready to try the "real" drugs.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:57pm
Oh Didi, Big hugs from me hun fark that sucks Im here if you need anything chick xxx

+1 May 09 Angel
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am
Hi girls

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and happy New Yaer. I hope that all your dreams come true in 2011!   This year has sucked big time, I am looking forward to seeing the back end of it and welcoming in 2011 - hopefully it will be our turn to hold our wee bundles! I am very very hopeful that our family will be a wee bit bigger this time next year

Be safe, enjoy your time off and take care. See you next year!!
xx
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:07pm
I second that Mrsh!! This year has been the worst year ever and I hope for all of us that next year brings us lots of joy and good news (and healthy babies!)

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and enjoy some R and R with your loved ones.

xxx

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:34am
Happy New year everyone.
I just thought Id pop in and say hi as we are ttc#2 after mc. DS is 18 months, I mc labour weekend at 10 weeks, and am now ttc again. We also have male factor fertility issues so for me ttc means lots of blood tests and a turkey baster!
My levels took a while to get back to 0 but that was all the clinic was worried about, then my next cycle clashed with Xmas break so now I am just waiting for Day 1 so we can start all over again. We have been trying the old fashioned way but there isnt alot of chance of that working, I did get my hopes up when AF was 5 days late last cycle, but that was just the Old B*$%h being just that!!
I hope that I am not in this thread for long, Hope none of us are. Fingers crossed 2011 is the year for us all
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:04pm
Here's to a fresh start in 2011...

I thought I'd join in here too ... we are ttc #1 after protracted recovery after missed miscarriage at 13 weeks... 2 doses of misoprostol failed and ended up with d and c after 3 months then hysteroscopy after another 3 months for what still looked like retained products on uss. Needless to say a traumatic time has been amplified!
I just had the good news today that hysteroscopy was normal so fingers crosed for a bfp in a couple of days...
Fingers crossed for a short stay on this thread...I'm trying to be positive and am 'putting it down to experience'.
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:36pm
Welcome guys! This thread is a little quiet at the moment TBH, a few of the girls have had alot going on and are taking a bit of a break from OB.
GL though, I have had great support in this thread
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:13am
Just got first AF after my M/C.

Gutted.

Everyone kept telling me you are super fertile after a M/C..... and of course I listened.

Silly me for getting my hopes up.... again....

Going to ring to arrange for my pelvic scan, to try and see what is causing all this spotting!!!!
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:02pm
Bummer Karen. fingers crossed the scan will shead some light for you on to what is going on. My first 2 AF after MC wernt normal fo I wouldnt be too worried just yet.
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:51am
Day 29... AF hasn't shown yet... sneaky BFN yesterday...sinking feeling that I don't 'feel' pregnant... Hurry up and make a decision body!
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:50am
Sorry to hear that KM - Know what you mean though after my D&C everyone said that because they clear out everything, it makes you super fertile -so I too got my hopes up but with no results
FX for the scan - I am hoping to get DP to get his swimmers tested next week, so we can start with FA, I am starting to feel the pressure of age!!
FX Atiamuri!! I am 11DPO today but like you I don't think that I am PG - Probably because I wasn't sure I OV'd even tough FF thinks I have.
Make sure you let us know what happens
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:11pm
Bugger... no luck this month...
The count starts again!
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm
Sorry to hear that hun, FX for this next month x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 57585960>