FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharting - TTC after recent MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
Author
MaeBeeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charting - TTC after recent MC
    Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:22am
Not sure how many people are keen on this, but I thought it would be nice to have a Charting thread especially for those of us who are going to keep TTC after recent miscarriage?

I find this forum so supportive and I wouldn't have learned about Charting at all if it wasn't for the girls in the Charting thread. But that thread can move along so fast, I just feel there is a need for a bit of 'separation' for those of us in a slightly different situation.

A thread such as this could help us, and others, to learn about when our body becomes ready once again to TTC via charting. There have been quite a few people asking on this forum as to WHEN their body would be ready to TTC again - so I think this could be quite helpful.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:25am
I also thought it would be good to have it in this 'Planning Pregnancy' section so it can sister-up to the original Charting thread.
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:33pm
Hi MB

I'll join you in here, I had my m/c on 1st November and then a BFP straight after that (no cycle in between) but sadly got my AF shortly after. Like you my hcg never rose and my doctor thought it was left over hormones from my earlier m/c. I knew I was pg though, felt crook and my HPT kept getting darker so must've been. Its been a roller coaster of emotions for me over the past few months. We have taken taken this month off and will try again in Jan. Just ov so I'm counting down til when we can try again!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 1:08pm
Awesome MrsHopeful! Thank you for joining me! I am still waiting for AF, I know my ticker says 4 angel babies but really there are only 3 at this stage... but that could change at any time according to my latest bloods... soas soon as I have got AF I will be charting cause I want to learn so much more about how my own system works. THAT is what is going to get me through this bad time ATM.
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:04pm
Chating is awesome and such a good way to tell how your cycle is tracking. I have been charting for over year now but only 4 of those months have been TTC. Been kind of successful so far! I'm sure one will stick for us soon !!
I hope you enjoy your NY even though you are going through a sad time. I look forward to seeing how you are going when I am back to work on Tuesday.

Take care
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:47am
I will join too...im sorry to hear about your loss MB i was really hoping it would be a sticky one for you..

i had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and just got my AF so am ready to start ttc this cycle...FX'd for us

also this cycle im using FemCalLite on my ipod Touch its easier than logging on here every morning to input my temp...although i will do that too but not as regularly
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:43pm
Hi ladies,

Here is my Chart, starting today I guess, as today is the first sign of 'red' on my AF/MC.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I don't know how to make links etc, will also post in the Charting thread though as both will be good to follow esp with all the good ladies in there who are charting experts aye!
Rachel1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by tryingfor1st tryingfor1st wrote:

I will join too...im sorry to hear about your loss MB i was really hoping it would be a sticky one for you..

i had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and just got my AF so am ready to start ttc this cycle...FX'd for us

also this cycle im using FemCalLite on my ipod Touch its easier than logging on here every morning to input my temp...although i will do that too but not as regularly

I credit that program with helping me to get pregnant - good luck!!
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 6:29pm
I will join too.
Sorry to those who have miscarried.
I lost my baby on New Years Eve. About the worst way to welcome in a new year.

I am going to start charting again. Will post a link soon.

I am not going to wait to TTC. I was 5 weeks when i miscarried, and it has all happened naturally, no D & C. The midwife doesn't see any reason to wait, except until I am emotionally and mentally ready. She said if my body isn't ready then it won't happen straight away though.

But I just want to have another baby soon. I feel like it might go some way to fix my heartache.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:08pm
Hila1, my mc started on NYE too. Did you know it was going to happen? I had heads-up from my hcg earlier in the week, so it wasn't so horrible as last time, where I went for a scan at 13 weeks, with no warning anything was wrong... and saw a 10 week old baby that was not alive. That is one of the most horrific thing to discover when you are so excited ...

But there is also nothing worse than going to the loo and discovering signs of a mc...

TTC will help to heal you, but it won't ever fix the heartache. You need something to focus on now, and charting is an awesome way to do this, that's what I have found anyway.

I have updated my blog substantially today if anyone wants to have a read, and become a 'follower'.

Edited by MaebeeBaby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:12pm
Hila, do keep your chart in the 'Charting' thread as well, not just here, okay chick? There's tons of support in there as well. I like to think I have two places to go to 'chat', this one primarily for us girls who have mc'd, and the other one to share any and every kind of news (like getting pregnant, TTC, etc etc).

Edited by MaebeeBaby
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:11am
*Hugs ladies* and best of luck.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:44am
It started about 2pm. I just went to the loo, and I noticed a tiny amount of blood on the toilet paper. I wasn't too worried at that stage, but called the midwife, and went and saw her 10 minutes later. She said it wasn't a good sign, but some people do bleed and it is okay. I had some bloods done.
I got the results back later that day and my hcg level was only 18, which is not good at 5 weeks.
then about 9pm the bleeding become really heavy and clotted, and I had really bad pains and I knew it was all over.
There was one really strange thing that happened. Right after I started bleeding, just before I went to see the midwife a bird flew into the house. I didn't even click at the time, cos I was so stressed, but if a bird flies into your house it is an omen of death coming to someone in the house.

Here is the link to my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/258887

I will add it in the charts thread too.

Thanks for your support.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:28pm
That's so awful for you hila! I am still just bleeding, haven't even had the bad cramping or passed any tissue yet - that's the hard part for me.

I totally agree re the bird - amazing aye.

Your hcg got down to 18 so I think that is why you mc'd so quickly. Mine was 300 on Wednesday so it will take some time to decline I guess. I have to have another blood taken on Tues to see if the levels are going down. But my progesterone was only at 13 (previously 69) so that's why AF has arrived. (If you can call it AF?).

We need to grab Nic or Shezzey or Oxy to put our links up for us :)
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:35pm

MB... I can set them up for you.... but you will be the "keeper" of this thread and need to learn how to do it and update them ... okay hun?

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:36pm

Maebeebaby CD 2 
Hila1's chart CD 4

Edited by Shezzey
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 2:14pm

Maebeebaby CD 2 
Hila1's chart CD 4

I made this for you guys!! I hope you like it! thought it makes your charts links look pretty and give them personality etc

Edited by Nic_88

CHEM 6/12+
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 2:26pm

Maebeebaby CD 2 
Hila1's chart CD 4

Nic... Thanks for doing that .....I hope you don't mind..... I made it a small (manageable size).

Edited by Shezzey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaeBeeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 4:28pm
Thanks heaps ladies! Now I need instructions on how to do all of this stuff pleeeese.
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 5:04pm
DOn't want to alarm anyone but I bleed for three weeks. I wish someone had told me that.

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>