FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSlime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mattsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mattsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slime
    Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:28pm
Hi

Does anyone know how to make slime out of lux flakes? I've heard there is some you can make that is like shaving foam - sounds fun.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:19am

Pretty sure when I made it I just used a couple of cups of Lux flakes and a cup of water then mixed it with a hand held cake mixer till it went all frothy. It made a bit though and it was for a birthday party so you may want to use less if its for not many kids. I added some food colouring to it as well. Can't remember if I used hot or cold water though sorry.

Mattsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mattsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:22pm
Thanks,

I tried making slime with cornflour today, it was a huge mess, but got more slimy well after we had finished playing with it.

LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:34pm

Was at playcentre today and looked in the book there and it said 1-2 cups of flakes , hot water till just covered, let it soak up a bit then use the electric hand mixer till fluffy.

Post Reply Post Reply