FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedvitex ????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vitex ????
    Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:04am
Hello
I am 33 and I have a child one year
i try for 3 months and we do not succeed
I visited my doctor, everything is normal
my cycles is regular .. And I will try my luck with vitex
But I do not know how take to Get Pregnant?
only need to take it from the first day of my period till ovulation ?? or what ?
Sponsored Links

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:57am

Hi laloo.  I also have regualr cycles but 10 months later still not UTD.  I hummed an harred over whether to try vitex or not.  I decided no cos I have a really good cycle length and LP (luteal phase).  People on here have said it is great IF you have problems with your LP & cycle length.  I have read that some people here tried it and it stuffed up their great cycle.  Other people said it just did nothing.  I've read lots and my conclusion is that don't fix it if it aint broken!  LOL. 

If you do decide to try vitex, I have read that you must stop it as soon as your UTD.  There's conflicting info whether or not you need to stop it after ov.  If I did take it, I would probably stop it after ov. 

Here's a link you might interesting to read...

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I'm also trying a few new things this month like me and hubby are taking zinc as it seems to have worked wonders for a lot of people here. 

Good luck and I hope it's not too long before you are UTD!! 

Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

laloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 1:47am
Thank you very much
And I hope to be lucky too
i will try to take it from the first day of my period till ovulation ,, I hope to work with me
tarns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 8:13am
Hi Laloo and welcome to OB Do you know exactly when you ovulate and then how long from ovulation to AF (your period? - sorry if you already knew that!).

My cycle was `regular'.....I always got AF same time each month, but when I started charting I found out that my ovulation dates change each month (so when I needed to BD also changes) AND my LP (from ov - AF) was too short to sustain a pregnancy. To correct this I started taking Vitamin B6.

If you start charting it might help. I am now taking Vitex as well but like Bobsta says...if your cycle is regular and `normal' Im not sure I would mess with that.

Feel free to join us in charting...you just need a digital or BBT thermometer and you can sign up with Fertility Friend for free and you are ready to go!
 Post Reply Post Reply