FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMocka Mattress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mocka Mattress
    Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:00pm
I'm trying to decide on a cot mattress and this looks like a good deal for $99:

http://mocka.co.nz/cots/cot-mattress.html

Any thoughts?

Milliemoo
Sponsored Links

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:36pm
Yes, we have one and it's awesome. Great deal too as it includes delivery.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:46pm
Cool x I've had a few people say that with mattresses it's best to spend as much as possible, but this one is inner sprung and cotton lined, so seems OK to me.

Not sure a $300 mattress would be *that* much better?

Milliemoo
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Milliemoo Milliemoo wrote:

Cool x I've had a few people say that with mattresses it's best to spend as much as possible, but this one is inner sprung and cotton lined, so seems OK to me.

Not sure a $300 mattress would be *that* much better?

Milliemoo

We had an average priced mattress on Issys cot, when we found out about Elias, we bought a mattress in the $300.00 range for his cot and you can actually feel a noticeable difference.

Issy lay on it once and wouldnt give it up
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:36am
it looks like any other mattress to me and if thats a good price then why not. i got our innersprung cot mattress from the wareouse and it has done 3 kids now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:03am
Lilfatty, do you mind me asking which mattress you chose.

I've had quite a few people saying I should spend a bit of money on the mattress. I'm now looking at the Touchwood Luxa at $249. There was also an organic one I was looking at too, but that was $345!

Milliemoo
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:56am
Milliemoo - ours is the grotime deluxe

grotime mattress

I like that you can take it all apart and wash it, and wasn't that expensive from memory - about $179 I think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:15pm
That looks like a good one. I like the zip off cover

Milliemoo
 Post Reply Post Reply