FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 108>
Author
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:29am
I never really liked being in those other 2 threads cos just as you start getting into the swing of things and chatting away in one thread, you either ov or get af, and have to go off to the other, and just keep bouncing back and forth... whereas the charting thread is a constant...

Bobsta, you'll have to let us know when your up for coffee next, and I'll road trip out your guys way to join you!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Sponsored Links

heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:38am
there used to be heaps of chatter in the waiting to ttc thread where i used to hang out but then everyone decided to chart and the thread basically died lol. so i think a chatting thread is great because we can blab about anything!
Madiandmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:45am
Yes, brilliant idea Melnel!
A "general" thread I enjoy lurking in the charting threads etc but I'm trying not to get too involved in that!

Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:10am

Mel.... can you post a pic of your ic ... for my poas satisfaction?

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:33am
Hi everyone! im going to join in here

i know i said that i get a bit sad at peoples BFP BUT only for a second then i get excited (or if like yesterday i was in a bad mood i might be sad of a day but thats not your fault mel!) i like following people after they get their BFPs

oh and just a warning i love talking about the baby things that i want to buy (or am buying )
cruzychic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruzychic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:39am
Hey everyone

I found a website that will ship that gorgeous bassinet i liked last nite yay

TTC since October 2009
Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:50am
hi H!!

yay CC thats great!
cruzychic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruzychic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:53am
hey heaf

i know im so stoked now i just need a bfp to make use of one lol

TTC since October 2009
cruzychic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruzychic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:55am
im going to take a break ill log back on when i have heard about job and let you girls know

TTC since October 2009
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:02pm
Well this thread is proving popular Mel no chatting to yourself needed.
I think the only reason I'm not testing is cause I have no tests, went looking for a discover the other day and couldn't find one, I think if I had I would of tested by now.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:10pm
Wondered where you all went, lol, good idea Mel,
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:26pm
LOL CC thats awesome.. its a cute bassinet...

Sure thing shez... I will post a pic after lunch LOL I was going to line them all up and take a pic of all of them but jake decided to sweep them off the bench and i hadnt dated them yet Oh well still have the 2 from this morning

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:47pm
I have just been in the due in oct thread- we are losing everyone to it! you all need to stay in these thread too

edit- oh and i only put a sad face about the oct thread coz i dont want to lose all my charting friends to it

Edited by H2289
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:56pm
Hi Everyone *waves* great idea to start a general chat thread Mel so we can still keep in touch with everyone
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:57pm

Originally posted by Babykatnz Babykatnz wrote:

Bobsta, you'll have to let us know when your up for coffee next, and I'll road trip out your guys way to join you!

Definitely BK.  Might be a few weeks away at least cos am super busy for some reason at the moment! 

I just wanted to add on to what H said and say that yes when I am in a down moment seeing a BFP is hard but then am really excited!  I definietly don't want anyone to stop talking about their BFP'S!!!!  It's what keeps me going, lol.  I love seeing scans etc as it gives me the warm fuzzies knowing there's a gorgeous wee bub growing somewhere.

I know I'm a tad sensitive about baby gear...so sorry about that.  Will just need to toughen up as that's life eh?!  I think you're all wonderful and I think we do provide great support to each other for the good and the bad.  I don't want anyone to stop sharing!!!

Love ya all  

Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:58pm
Tracey, have you asked them how much it will cost? I'd be really interested because there is a bassinet that I love from BabiesRus too- only if it's a girl though lol.

H, i'm not ready to leave the TTC threads yet, i'm actually really terrified about losing it today. Not to mention that it's everyone in here that I consider to be my friends, and I don't want to shut the door to that just because I got a positive test.
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:01pm

Great idea Mel, I felt a little bit in limbo once I started TTC, and was no longer waiting and I'm not charting, I only went in there for someone to talk to.
Maybe you can call it the not waiting not charting TTC thread.

Do we have to introduce ourselves?

My actual name is Fleur, have previously been fleury and mrsg1 now caliandjack hard to keep track sometimes. I'm 36 married to DH for almost 2 years and been off bcp for 1 year now. Spent 5 months of 2009 comuting for work so technically only seriously TTC since Sept.
I've had my BT done and everything is normal, AF showed up after 28 days this month so going to go for it this month and see if my odd cycles were a blip on an otherwise normal program.

Month end at work for me so busy busy, will check back in later.

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:03pm
for everyone (but mainly for you LA)

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:04pm
Ooh C&J lets hope this is a good cycle for you- yay for 28 days!! Maybe you don't want to introduce yourself though, given your stalkers!
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:05pm
Or this one

Edited by H2289
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 108>