FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPossibly Pregnant after being on the pill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possibly Pregnant after being on the pill
    Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:52am
I have only just come off the pill in January and its not to TTC as we only have a 5 month old, it was because I had pretty much constant AF on mini pill and injection and combined pill started to dry up my milk.
We accidently didnt use condoms during the week of ovulation thinking ovulation would have been the week after (If I am even ovulating), I know very dumb of me.
I am still breastfeeding but have had AF back since a month after DD was born. Is it possible to be preg even though it was only one month after the pill and im still BF, doesnt that stop ovulation (im probably being Naive). I know what everyones going to say go get a test but I am honestly too scared. No symptoms so far.
Sponsored Links

GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:03pm
Hi There, didn't want to read and run but I would say that it is possible as I know that others have got pregnant while breastfeeding. When is AF due? If it isn't due for a while it would be too early to test anyway.
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 5:01pm
Af was due a few days ago. Has been a little erratic lately though.
 Post Reply Post Reply