FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Plymouth/Taranaki Mums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
ButterflyMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:48am
solgirl wat mainly music are you at? Happy to shange what ever work's cant do that wensday but can do next week of that works better and before one is better here too ann.

Sponsored Links

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:22pm
We go to Bell Block Mainly Music.....the following tuesdays are cool with me....school holidays too so can bring along both my girls....
MUMMY TO EMMA (4yrs), PAIGE (2yrs) &

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 5:07pm
would chipmunks suit everyone better? I mean if its the school holidays Mcd's might get a bit full if its round lunch time... having said that i think chipmunks would be mad in the school hols too LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:23pm
chipmunks is fine, but what are the prices to get in I will have 3 kids plus bubs I assume she is free
if we can do it before school holidays that would me my prefrance.

babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:21pm
I work the worst hrs for get togethers like these Deb, 9.30 till 1.30. But you guys just work out a time that suits you (prefer not a Fri) and I'll see if I can change my work hrs that day closer to the time.

I don't care where we go.

Gaylene, don't you live in Sth Tara? I can't believe you come all the way up to BBK for MM
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2010 at 7:05am
Chipmunks can get expensive. With my 2 it was like $16.50 last time I think and then they always (well, my 5 yr old at least) want food. I think if its school holidays it won't matter where we go it'll probably be busy. Though I think I'd opt for before school holidays start personally, it can get pretty chaotic out lol.

~Cassie~
Madiandmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2010 at 7:28pm
Oo hi ladies, I am keen =)
I can pretty much come up at any time that suits you ladies, we don't do much here in Hawera during the week!

School holidays are so chaotic in NP, especially the first week.

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2010 at 10:29pm
I think its best we do it before the school holidays then - which is this week coming or the week after (before Easter)

I can make it most days just as I said before if its after 1pm I am out.

i do hope this meet up happens as last time we tried to no body turned up and it fizzed out

Edited by Chickaboo

MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 7:13am
Chipmonks is $6.90 for under 1-3 year olds and $9.90 for older, up to 1 is free

Ill just keep a eye on this and go with what ever is happeing..
Morgan, Libby

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:56pm
Ev - Nope, am not in South Taranaki....we live in Bell Block       

Before the school holidays is fine with me...will keep an eye on the thread to see what suits everyone else

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 4:10pm
Woah, totally just found this!!

I'm keen. Depending on my boys arrival of course..If I can't make the 1st I would be very keen for future meet ups

Wednesdays are out for me too as I have a bible study class..
Also I have MW on the 24th, 31st and 7th at 1:30pm All these are on Wednesdays anyway lol.

Apart from that I'm free, I don't do anything but twiddle my thumbs all day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 8:02pm
Okay, so I'm somewhat lost..
What day are we gonna do this?

Could we do the park at the aquatic centre maybe? Its free, heapsa carparking & fun for the littlies??

Although it would be weather permitting..But we could always go to Maccas if it turns to a crap day..

Just an idea

Butterflymum did Alan and Michael go to Westown kindy? I think I know you as I worked there for a bit..Maybe!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 10:48pm
lol yep alan went the first term of 2007 and then left went back last year for the last term.
I like the idea of the park chipmonk's might be a little too expensive for me.owe seem to have our ushal problem getting a day and timw set that we can all make it.    argh! I hate trying to arrange these things I not very good at it.

Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:09am
how about we go for thursday morning this week at around 10am - the playground at Kaweroa if it's fine enough, and McD's if it's rainy. We can check in here in the morning for some kind of decision. This way hopefully Trudz can make it before her wee boy arrives!

Failing this, a date next week? I think Tue/thus was best for the majority but my brain has been known to fail me lately.
~Cassie~
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:17am
I'm in for Thurs this week I like the park/Maccas idea... I might need to rope one of you in to help me give a bottle 11/11.30am if that's ok though..
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:35am
Hi ladies!
If you meet this week I will try and make it. Next week we are off to the Wiggles so won't be here Tues/Wed/Thu. I'm picking Chipmunks will be crazy from this week on and the best time to go there is before 10 as that's when all the daycares/schools turn up. Am wracking my brain trying to think of a place that fits! I haven't been to McDonalds for years and years

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:36am
Sounds good to me. I'd say I'll still be in once piece. So able to come along..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madiandmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:02am
I think that sound like a plan Kali1

Can't wait hehe

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:41pm
Thursday this week is cool with us....see you all there....

MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 3:40pm
We will try to make it but libby has a cold so will have to wait and see if its gone by then
Morgan, Libby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>