FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDH’s birthday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DH’s birthday
    Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:18pm
So I have done a search but couldnt find anything...

Anyway its hubbys birthday on Wednesday,he is turning 28, and I cant think what to get him, he wants a "warriors" vest which im going halfies in with his brother but i cant think what to get him from Leah and/or Me.

Please give me some ideas either bought or homemade, but something cheapish.

Thanks

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Sponsored Links

tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:51pm
You can get small canvas blocks pretty cheap. You could put Leahs handprint on it using finger paints.

For (UK) mothers day we let the girls loose on A4 size canvases with paint. They went down a treat.

Socks is always a good option. What Daddy doesn't like socks for a present. We've already started that tradition
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:07pm
lol tishy same here. i just put the kids hadprints on a card for him... one year it was the babys feet instead tho!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:21pm
We done the hand & foot prints for fathers day, but getting the bigger canvas and letting her go wild is a good adea.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:23pm
Is there a special paint you have to use for canvas coz the hand & foot canvas the paint started coming off, even thou the paint stated that is was used for canvas?? and do you need to seal it with a top coat or anything??

Post Reply Post Reply