FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked273kg woman wants to gain weight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 273kg woman wants to gain weight
    Posted: 16 March 2010 at 7:11pm

][/URL]

Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 7:14pm
Idiot
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 8:19pm
My PC died without me being able to post anything.

Disgusting, I couldn't care less what this woman does, but I read she has a daughter - its beyond irresponsible.

][/URL]

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 9:09pm
OMG! Did you see how her feet & lower legs are purple!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Joscia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joscia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 1:50pm
Wow. What an excellent role model for her daughter.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:06pm
stupid fat f**k!!!!!

i feel so sorry for her daughter!

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:40pm
I have resisted posting about this since I heard about it on the radio yesterday morning. This makes me very angry and I can not understand people who think like this.

In the article it says "Donna insists she isn't sorry for her weighty goal, despite the pressures it is placing on her body and the risks to her health.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she adds. "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone." "

Yet she require a team of 30 people to deliver her daughter during the high risk c-section she had. What if another mother and baby had needed some of those 30 people????

She says she is healthy . She is insane.

Sorry. Pretty irritated about some other stuff. Maybe I should join the vent thread.

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 8:35pm
That's revolting  and irresponsible. I have to admit though...I've heard of the whole feeder/ feedees fetish type thing...but when I saw her photo I wondered (very) breifly how she got pg in the first place?? I mean the logistics of it....

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:37pm
I cannot being to comprehend why some would want to be 4-6 times the size of an average adult. I am overweight (well actually obese) and while I am no where near this woman's current weight I know it is certainly not healthy for me to be..so I am losing weight.

there is no way a person weighing 273kgs is healthy unless they are 80 foot tall!!!

KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:13pm
I hope medical care for her is withheld. It's one thing to be that huge, it's another thing entirely to be actively trying to make yourself bigger.
 Post Reply Post Reply