FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWellington Coffee Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
emmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:29pm
* BTW I work in Kelburn so am happy to travel
Sponsored Links

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:48pm
Welcome Emma

Happy to have you come along when you are available.

I'm free on the weekends as are some others if you want to have a meet up on the weekend.

And congrats on having bubs #1 on the way! Exciting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:15pm
bump

Rachy_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:10pm
Ive just moved to Wellington (Crofton Downs area) and i'm 25years old have a 2year old girl Ava and am pregnant with our second baby girl due early March don't know anyone here we moved for my partners job. Going abit crazy being at home so is my toddler would love to join a coffee group...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:25pm
Hey Rachy

You are more then welcome to join our coffee group. You are welcome to join up with us on facebook too if you are on there. Just send be a private message on here. You do that by clicking on the tab at the bottom of this post, that says 'pm'. And I'll add you.

Congrats on having #2 on the way. I have 2 girls as well. Mine are 8 and 21 months. Where did you move here from?

Rachy_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:52am
Ok cool just sent you a private message we moved from Rotorua so its a big change for me really miss my family and friends although i think my daughter is finding it the hardest not really being able to understand

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:42pm
Awesome. Sent you a link for FB group. It's an 'open' group, so should be easy to find.

We moved here from Nelson. So I've found online parenting forums a good way to meet other mums too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:45pm
Oh and all of the kiddies that come along to coffee group are toddlers, between 18 months - 21 months. So good age for mingling with your little girl.

BlueOrchid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueOrchid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:28pm
Hi all,

I am pregnant for the first time, and would love to join your coffee group. Nearly all of my friends are child-less, and I'm an expat with no family in the area besides my dear partner. BTW I live in J'ville.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:14pm
Hi BlueOrchid & Welcome!

I live in Jville almost, I'm just on the boarder between Jville East and Churton Park.

You are welcome to come join our coffee group on FB too.

Coffee Group on FB

Just click the above link.

We are having a coffee group/meet up tomorrow at Chipmunks in Tawa if you want to come. It's at 10am.

Will be 4 of us there. Starzie, Samantha & Ann. So please feel free to come along. We are all very easy-going people and we all love meeting new people.

I have no family in Wellington either, so I know how that feels.

BlueOrchid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueOrchid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:29am
escadachic, thank you. I have put in a request to join on FB. Sadly I can't make it today, as I have conflicting plans. Will make a point to make it to the next one though. How frequently do you do them?

Oh and I am technically in Papagangi myself, just on the border with J'ville, but most people don't know where Paparangi is so I just say J'ville.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:14pm
Yeah, I try organize them for once a week. Pretty flexible with which day. I just try and work around when most people are free.

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:46pm
I have added my name to be added to the facebook group.

after a very very sad year with my son dying suddenly at 15 months at the beginning of the year.

We are happy to announce we had a little girl on the 03/11/2011 we had emergency c section so I cant drive at present.

hope to come to coffee group soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:12pm
Oh great Elle! I see you are on the YMC FB page too.

Congrats on the birth of your baby girl. That's a great blessing after your darling boy passing away earlier this yeah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:34am
Oh, just updating to mention, I changed the FB group to 'closed', as someone mentioned to me, the whole FB world would be able to see my address and phone numbers with it set as 'open' Oops!

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:47pm
Hi girls,

I'm Anikka (mum to Miss 4) and we've just moved into the Kapiti Coast district :o) Although I have an older girl, I'm sure she'll fit in just fine lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:00pm
Hey Neeks. We are trying to organize a catch up tomorrow(Thursday) at 10am at Chipmunks Tawa.

Would you be keen for tomorrow?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:48pm
Not managed to organize anything this week. I'm not free this weekend unfortunately. But I am free the next 3 days if anyone wants to get together.

Let's hope this sunny weather stays too

nicky31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicky31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:15am
Hi im new to this and new to wellington but im up for meeting up that will be nice as i dont know many people as ive come from the UK.
Nicola

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:51pm
Hey Nicola Welcome!

If you are on facebook, we have the group on there too.

Just go to this link: Coffee Group on FB

Do you have any children Nicola?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>