FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour opinions are needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your opinions are needed!
    Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:50pm
I am conducting market research on the use of nappies within families with children of all ages.

I am after people within the local area (Te Aroha, Paeroa, Thames, Ngatea, Waihi and Waihi Beach, and anywhere in-between) who would be willing to share their thoughts, opinions and experiences with all types of nappies – cloth and disposable.

Feel free to answer the questions below. It looks like heaps but they’re quick to answer, one word answers are fine.

You can still answer if you are out of the above area – however please state this clearly in your post.

If you don’t feel comfortable posting your answers here, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your help!!

1.     What town are you from?
2.     Do you have a baby or toddler under 3?
3.      Are you planning to become pregnant or adopt a baby or child?     
4.      Are you happy for me to contact you once my research is complete?    
5.      What first comes to mind when you think of disposable nappies?
6.     What is brands of disposable nappies do you use?
7.     Does your baby get nappy rash?     
8.     Have you ever had leaks with disposables?     
9.     Please choose TWO only (delete the others) – what are your main reasons for using disposable nappies? Convenience, Absorbency, No washing, Avoiding nappy rash, Trim fit, Price
10.     Please choose ONE (delete the others) – what you would consider MOST IMPORTANT when purchasing a disposable nappy? Fit, Absorbency, Price, Quality, Leakage protection, Colour/Print
11.     What do you not like about disposables?
12.     What first comes to mind when you think of cloth nappies?
13.     Do you currently use cloth nappies?

If you currently DO NOT use cloth nappies, please answer the following questions. Otherwise skip to Question 23

14.     Have you ever considered using cloth nappies?     
15.     What brands of cloth nappies have you heard of?
16.     Please choose ONE (delete the others) – what you would consider MOST IMPORTANT when purchasing a cloth nappy? Easy to put on, Quick drying, Price, Colour/Print, One piece, Absorbency
17.     Please choose TWO (delete the others) – what other factors you would consider IMPORTANT when purchasing a cloth nappy? Easy to put on, Quick drying, Price, Colour/Print, One piece, Absorbency
18.     Please choose TWO (delete the others) – if you did decide to use cloth nappies, what would be your main reasons for using them? Saving money, Environmentally friendly, Able to be used for other babies, Looks trendy, Avoiding nappy rash, Absorbency
19.     What do you not like about cloth nappies?
20.     Are you currently looking to buy cloth nappies?
21.     If you had more information about cloth nappies would you buy one?
22.     If you could see samples of cloth nappies would you buy one?

IF YOU USE CLOTH NAPPIES PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

23.     What brands make up your collection of cloth nappies?
24.     What kind of cloth nappies do you use? (Please delete any that do not use) Pocket, Fitted, Prefold, All-in-Ones/All-In-Twos, Flat squares
25.     What is your favourite brand of cloth nappies?
26.     Does your baby get nappy rash?     
27.     Have you ever had leaks with cloth nappies?     
28.     Please choose TWO only (delete the others) – what are your main reasons for using cloth nappies? Saving money, Environmentally friendly, Convenience, Absorbency, Looks trendy, Avoiding nappy rash, Able to be reused for other babies
29.     What do you not like about cloth nappies?
30.     Are you currently looking to buy more cloth nappies?

Thanks for your time!!

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~
Sponsored Links

gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2010 at 7:42am
Hi Janiceilla - sorry i can't make it to the morning tea today (any other friday but today!) as i've got a mw appointment scheduled already for 10am so won't have enough time to get over there. I'll answer your q's though

Originally posted by janiceilla janiceilla wrote:

1.     What town are you from? Ohope
2.     Do you have a baby or toddler under 3? yes - a 20 month old
3.      Are you planning to become pregnant or adopt a baby or child?     am pregnant with our second
4.      Are you happy for me to contact you once my research is complete?    yep
5.      What first comes to mind when you think of disposable nappies? plastic, rubbish, yuck!
6.     What is brands of disposable nappies do you use? don't use them
7.     Does your baby get nappy rash?     usually only when he's on antibiotics
8.     Have you ever had leaks with disposables?     n/a
9.     Please choose TWO only (delete the others) – what are your main reasons for using disposable nappies? Convenience, Absorbency, No washing, Avoiding nappy rash, Trim fit, Price n/a
10.     Please choose ONE (delete the others) – what you would consider MOST IMPORTANT when purchasing a disposable nappy? Fit, Absorbency, Price, Quality, Leakage protection, Colour/Print n/a
11.     What do you not like about disposables? they're ugly, i don't like the idea of all that plastic against my baby's skin, i hate the idea of loads of nappies sitting in my rubbish bin
12.     What first comes to mind when you think of cloth nappies? cute! comfy, natural
13.     Do you currently use cloth nappies? yes

If you currently DO NOT use cloth nappies, please answer the following questions. Otherwise skip to Question 23

14.     Have you ever considered using cloth nappies?     
15.     What brands of cloth nappies have you heard of?
16.     Please choose ONE (delete the others) – what you would consider MOST IMPORTANT when purchasing a cloth nappy? Easy to put on, Quick drying, Price, Colour/Print, One piece, Absorbency
17.     Please choose TWO (delete the others) – what other factors you would consider IMPORTANT when purchasing a cloth nappy? Easy to put on, Quick drying, Price, Colour/Print, One piece, Absorbency
18.     Please choose TWO (delete the others) – if you did decide to use cloth nappies, what would be your main reasons for using them? Saving money, Environmentally friendly, Able to be used for other babies, Looks trendy, Avoiding nappy rash, Absorbency
19.     What do you not like about cloth nappies?
20.     Are you currently looking to buy cloth nappies?
21.     If you had more information about cloth nappies would you buy one?
22.     If you could see samples of cloth nappies would you buy one?

IF YOU USE CLOTH NAPPIES PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

23.     What brands make up your collection of cloth nappies? tots bots, itti bitti, pop-in
24.     What kind of cloth nappies do you use? (Please delete any that do not use) Fitted, , All-in-Ones/All-In-Twos
25.     What is your favourite brand of cloth nappies? i like all the ones i use for different reasons
26.     Does your baby get nappy rash? see above     
27.     Have you ever had leaks with cloth nappies? yes - but very rarely and it's usually a fit problem     
28.     Please choose TWO only (delete the others) – what are your main reasons for using cloth nappies? Saving money, Able to be reused for other babies
29.     What do you not like about cloth nappies? that not more people use them, or think they're somehow more difficult than disposables when they're not!
30.     Are you currently looking to buy more cloth nappies? always it's an addiction!

Thanks for your time!!
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

Post Reply Post Reply