FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe confession thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:44pm
nothing new gender racism thing - think of the c word for womens genitalia....pretty offensive. if I type it, i will either get it blanked out, or i get a warning. But I can call people a "dick" pretyt easily and no one thinks it is wrong.
Sponsored Links

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:54pm
no Delli not a take the piss comment I was seriously agreeing with you
Yeah Liz its one rule for a guy another for a girl ae.
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:27pm
Ok apologising YET AGAIN. My use of the word emascualte isn't intended to bloody well cause offence. I thought it was less offensive than pussy whipped which is something I might have said had I been less of a lady.
Ive bloody well had enough.of this bloody nit picking at m., Seems I make one comment and every man and his bloody dog is out calling ME judgemental and what have you but being judgemental (about ME) themselves.
Thanks MelNel for your kind words amongst all the rest, it was much appreciated.
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:46pm
Lol fattarts! Sorry! I truly didn't mean to get at YOU - just had been thinking about the word. Sorry, I know you said it but it had been mentioned before by other people and I'd thought about it then as well!

For the record - I like a good debate as much as you (although I suppose it should be held outside the confession thread - I'd thought of starting a whole new thread on it but thought you might take THAT as getting at you so I didn't and tried to post it as a light hearted confession of an example of how I think too much about some things sometimes. Damn it! Sorry! )

And sorry Kelly for sparking another round of non-confession stuff! Damn! Hope I'm not in your bad books. . I confess I'd hate to see what a fired up, telling off confession from TheKelly would be like

Edited by Delli

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:13pm
Did I already confess that I googled emasculation last night to make sure I had the right understanding of the word & I did. <phew>

I confess I was intrigued at how much people do do this.

I confess I live in a fifties household but I don't draw the line at what constitutes a mans job, I put out the rubbish cause he forgets!

I confess I've planned it this way cause i'm too Lazy to go back to work

I confess I am drinking.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:54pm
LOL Kel!!!!

Sorry Annie I wasn't even thinking of you re emasculation either...
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 7:19pm
I confess that I am about to crack open a bottle of red and join you Kel

I confess that as DH is away for 5 days I can not be a$$ed cooking and have just ordered Hell

I confess that I am very happy that the birthday party that Amy is going to tomorrow is 'drop off' - I hate wrangling Sophie at 4yo parties - it is Amy and HER friends (monkey little sisters )

Right, where is that wine.....

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:07pm
I confess I have sinned and will go say my penance now.
I confess sometimes this thread misses the point of what confession is all about.
Not to worry I'm sure it will all resolve itself in the fullness of time.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:09pm
I do have to confess its lovely having Annie around to keep things lively.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Babe Babe wrote:

Just because I can do something doesn't mean I should.

Just because I share something doesn't mean its your business. And if its not your business then don't feel free to rip me to shreds. Be the supportive, listening ear I need when I come on here or go read another post.

Just because I can voice my judgement over your business doesn't mean I should. Ultimately its your life and you have to live it. i don't have the right to judge you or have you on when I am not in your shoes.

Kindness, compassion and understanding for someone elses feelings are things we should strive for whether we're on a computer forum or at a coffee group. Doesn't mean we always get it right but it definitely makes for a nicer environment.

Exactly!

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:48pm
I confess my bottle of wine is gone...not quite sure how it disappeared

I confess C will be bottle fed tomorrow morning cause we went to hell too! $17 2 pizza's plus a desert one as well...
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:51pm
good effort Kel I tried the prawn horns tonight - not bad

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:55pm
I confess someone ate my chocolate!

I confess I want to see Step it Up 3 and wish I could dance like that.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:59pm
I confess I'm bored bored bored. Internet and TV is boring tonight. Things are a bit slow. Or maybe they just aren't topics I'm interested in lol (I confess I sometimes participate in the TM Parenting forum threads as well ).

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:26pm
I confess DF promised me a warm bed tonight if I get there before he falls asleep. I dont know if I'll make it lol, I seem to be glued to the net.
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:51pm
I confess I am sad that I wont be able to attend my brother's wedding in Wales next year well not unless we win lotto or my husband getas a huge payrise or a new job which pays an extra $30k a year.

oh well they said they are having a ceremony in nz for those who cant make it over there

amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:47am
I confess that I am so uncoordinated I just walked into the edge of the door
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:55am
I confess a couple of weeks ago I walked straight into my closed bedroom door in my rush to get to the loo. Lol, it hurt...
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:00am
lol lil_lease, my sternum is definitely feeling it
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:23pm
just realiased "gender racism"....sexism. i'm such an idiot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175>