FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe confession thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 175>
Author
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:47pm
I confess that Tyler is driving me crazy today and as much as I love him , I keep looking at him thinking "can you just do what I want you to do for once ?"
And C is home cos she had fillings and I don't want her chewing her lip cos of the anesthetic but OMG she is driving me crazy , her ears are painted on and I keep finding myself getting really short with her

Sponsored Links

Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:58pm
I confess that even thought I really want another baby, the thought scares the hell out of me, so the weight that I have said I need to lose before we go back to the clinic isnt moving
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:26pm

I confess that I am too lazy to cook tea tonight, after dealing with a very grumpy tantruming and sick toddler today. I confess that I "may" exagerate how bad the day has been to feel less guilty about not getting tea organised yet.

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:32pm
I confess that I changed the order of my supermarket shopping today just so I could stalk Paul Holmes

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:34pm
haha Daizy I love it!!!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:38pm
I confess that I had chocolate cake for tea because DH was out and I couldn't be bothered cooking
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:42pm
*like* rach

IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:08pm
Hahaha Daizy I love it!

I confess that I just read something in another thread that made my head hurt - some people are crazy! And its not normally like me at all to say something like that so it shows how much it got my back up!

Edited by missindecisive
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:52pm
I confess that now im really curious as to what thread it was ...

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:59pm
I confess that I want to know what thread it was too!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:01pm
haha, furthermore , I confess that I just looked but couldn't see it

and im being very lazy today , farrrr too much time spent on the net today !

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:19pm

I confess that I am considering cancelling an invite I made to a friend to come over for coffee tomorrow as I have a disaster zone of a house and dont feel like cleaning it up!

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 4:43pm

I confess that today I have online ordered over $100 worth of stuff for DS and deleted all evidence so DH doesn't know about it.

Oh, and I confess that today at the supermarket I bought 2 chocolates, one for DH and one for me. But, I ate them both and hid the wrappers

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 4:55pm
I confess that I bought new jeans today (I needed them cos my one and only pair are just about worn through and are about to rip in an unfortunate place!) and that money was supposed to pay for the t-stick modem for DPs laptop so miss 'almost-on-the-move' cant keep pulling the ADSL modem plug out... And when he asks if I bought it yet... I'll probably tell him the groceries cost more than I expected!!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Hope2Be Hope2Be wrote:

Oh, and I confess that today at the supermarket I bought 2 chocolates, one for DH and one for me. But, I ate them both and hid the wrappers

Classic      
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:37pm
I confess that sometimes I roll my eyes and think what the hell?.... at some of the things posted on this forum..but I do refrain form posting that!

I confess that I think lots of posters are far too precious about some stuff like routine and clock feeding etc. I think you might feel less stressed if you looked a the clock less.

I confess that I look at peoples photos on FB etc and think Crikey that house is a mess, I so wouldn't post pics of stuff if my place looked like that

I confess that I am a snob and judge people based on how they speak or the clothes they wear - yep terribly shallow I know. Its just me trying to escape the trappings of my white trash upbringing by not befriending those who may lean in that direction..and I have never ever ever met anyone who hasn't judged someone before at face value even just once...most don't care to admit it...

I confess that my husband dosen't really know how much I owe on my visa

There! A monster confession!!! and an achingly honest one!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
nuts_nats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuts_nats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:42pm
Loving the confessions ladies... I feel so much more 'normal' already :)
I confess to being too tired to cook and eating weetbix for dinner probably once a week and leaving DP to fend for himself
Also to having a small glass of wine most nights after DD has gone to bed even though I am BF... and that looking forward to said glass is what gets me through the 'witching hour' which starts about 5pm around here! And no I don't express...
Oh and I also confess to hearing DD wake in the night and lying there for a few minutes and pretending I didn't... hoping either DP will get up (yea right) or she will go back to sleep (possible but unlikely)!
Phew I feel better now!
Hunnybunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:49pm
I confess to opening the packet of squiggles in the cupboard (that we only buy cos DH's parents HAVE to have choc biscuits when they come for coffee) and eating heaps. Without stopping. I think it was 6 biscuits. Oooops

Drinking pretty much 2L of milk a day, oops, can you over dose on milk ... ??

Fattartsrock- I'm with you on the judging people.

Also with the FB photos. Although I can't really say a lot as I put some of my house up and theres pink batts and stuff everywhere, but thats just cos its renos. So I feel better that its not actual "mess" just stuff DH needs close to hand for when hes working...
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:54pm
I confess that it actually annoyed me that DP invited his mum around today without asking... I could have had a nap instead!

I confess that sometimes I wish we had no pets!

I confess that today I got given $40 but told dp I only got $20...

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:56pm
Ooh Nut nats me too, re the waking in the night and pretending to ignore... Except dp usually elbows me and tells me to hurry up although sometimes she stays down...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 175>