FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2011 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 571572573574575>
Author
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:47pm
Minxy, just saw your name as the last post and had to jump in and see how you were doing. Hope Wolfie is treating you well x

Sponsored Links

minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:44pm
Oh Faffer - thank you so much hun x. Wolfie making a few improvements with night sleep but I am trying to rule out silent reflux right now. I'm feeling more on top of thungs though. Hugs to you and Faflett :)
minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Glamourazi Glamourazi wrote:

Also your comment about being in the Alias list, You obviously didn't even read it to notice I was already there and didn't actually prevent any 'risk' of being deleted.

Sigh - it's clear my hope that nastiness will stop was over optimistic. BTW - my request that aliases be updated wasn't aimed at you and I wonder why you think it would be.
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:14am
Hey stranger lurker Faffer! And hey miss Fafflet!
sweetknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:23am
I had a lovely walk yesterday we went to the eco sanctuary something like that didn't see much of the special wildlife as it doesn't pay to take a loud 5 year old on trips like that lol.. But sure did enjoy the walk in the winter sun

I hope Miss peacocks teeth hurry up and come through i have never seen so much dribble i am getting through 10 bibs a day at least... does anyone else's bubs not like baby rice miss Peacock refuses to the extent if I mix it with something else she refuses i can't understand what's not to like about it lol....
EsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:28am
Em doesnt like Babyrice either SK - I have to mix a tiny bit in with her fruit to get her to eat it... it took it a while until she had tried heaps of different foods to even contemplate taking it even mixed with something so who knows!!
Must have tired C out with that big walk! Em may be teething too, either that or getting another Blimmin cold aarghhh!
Glamourazi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamourazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:31am
Yes I realised that, however I was an example of that not preventing anything.

I personally won't take anybodies cr*p be it online or off and that is the way the cookie crumbles I am afraid. Not everybody gets along or enjoys fantasy land bandwagons, highly-strung personalities clash, good people get thrown in the pile at the drop of a dime, and that is a fact of life. I believed my reactions to be more of the lighthearted jokey tone not nasty so was def taken out of context.

Regardless of my situation, There still remains an anonymous dodgy person on the group. No issue of mine now. I will live and learn.

Hope the ship sails smoothly from now on as there is more important things to worry about like our growing babies.

Just got invited to another 1st Birthday for my friends boy - Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme - So many first birthdays this year and next year, that is a lot of presents.
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:39am
I have the same issue - Max has been to 3x 1st birthday parties already, xpendy gifts for birthday boys.

I gave Max baby rice once, and i wore it when i lifted him out of the high chair so never again (anyone want an opened but only missing 1 tablespoon of baby rice rice?). I dont think he needs it anyway. Its pretty rank tbh even though i know babies taste things different to us!

Haha Cindy, imagining you with Connor at the wildlife park trying to spy all these animals with him yelling. I want to take Max to the zoo, hopefully he won't scream all the animals away.

Am killing time, have LLL at 10 and should leave the house about now but Max is still asleep and i really dont want to wake him but i do want to go to the meeting esp as i missed last month and the leader rang to check i was ok and i felt dreadful.

Better go do it :/

Besides everyone knows i'm super dodgy, its no secret. I'm all up in your photos telling you you look pretty. I reckon i am a lead canditate for internet stalker of the year.
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:51am
lurker, I presume TheKelly, my daughter got you all to vote for Amelia my gorgeous granddaughter who won baby of the day yippee
susie
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:03am
who wouldn't vote for Amelia she is beautiful

None of my kids have ever eaten baby rice, I think it looks gross

I'm really looking forward to planning Quin and Kayla's birthday, yip they will be having a joint one

Bowie - you aren't a stalker at all we added you so you can see all our photo's that's not stalker!! I hope you make it to your meeting!!

SK - weigh in day tomorrow?? How has your week been??

Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:06am
I found this poem which I think covers what I wanted to say...

~Online Friends~

You may never meet them face to face,
Shake their hand, or embrace,
You may never even see their pic
It doesn't matter if you click...

Online friends are a special breed
Reaching out to fill a need,
No matter the colour of your skin
With online friends you only win.

Strangers we are from the start
Linked for a time at the heart
Paths have crossed but we all know
A time will come when we need to go...

Ladies...
...I want you all to know how wonderful you all are and how much I have come to rely you for support. I know if I have a dilemma I can come to you for advice. I know that you share your thoughts with me as I do with you, and sometimes we have different views that makes for thought provoking reading. I also know that this is a special time in our lives and that it will come to an end as we slowly drift apart. So while we are here together, lets enjoy ourselves and be good to each other...

I truly believe we meet people for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I wonder which you will be for me. Only time will tell I guess?

Edited by Wannabe

islandgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:10am
Susie - I think we reminded her haha but Go Amelia!!!

STILL not started A on solids.... my latest excuse is that she's STILL crook

Bowie - LLL - they have meetings? Can I ask what you talk about?? We don't have one in our town so I am just curious

Damn - can't get in to see the doc till 2.45!

minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:32am
....sigh again and a triple yawn. See you ladies over on FB xxx
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:48am
Wannabe - that poem is awesome and so true

Islandgirl - Have you tried Ari with just a little bit?? Is there another reason you are putting it off?? tell me to bugger off if you want I'm just wondering. Good luck at the doctors as well!!

Minxy - see you on FB

islandgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:12am
Ha... ummmm lazy... too easy to whip out my boob, so to speak ... also am a bit hesitent to start with allergies.. all this contradictory information regarding when to start and when not to start to reduce the chance of allergies... so just keep putting it off. Also while A's interested in food and has all the "signs" but doesn't seem to NEED any extra food so just putting it off. Now I've put it off for a while I realise I'm not sure how I'm meant to do it... hahahahaha... do you heat avocado up?!? Such an amateaur!!

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:21am
that's fair enough I think you just need to do what is right for you I don't think you heat up avocado

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:42pm
I didnt heat the avo i gave max at all but did mix it with a little expressed BM which was fresh from the boob so i think that warmed it up. Put some on your finger and onto her tounge, if she sucks it in she's keen if she pushes it out and makes sucked a lemon faces shes prob not so much.

LLL meetings talk about all kinds of crap. Ours had like 5 people at it today so we had a yarn, i asked about Maxs weird late night parties and apparently everyone elses babies went through that phase as well so i feel normal again. Its just a nice chance to sit down have a cuppa and talk boob with people.
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:04pm
Hey island girl i'm in the same boat as you Re: solids... waaaaay easier to whip a boob out! and i'm not 100% convinced she needs solids just yet, i've heard of babies being like 7 and 8 months and sill not properly on solids. Shiloh likes 'eating' but isn't a huge fan of a spoon being shoved in her face so i just give her finger foods
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:07pm
Oh and lesson for the day: Don't put your baby in her Bumbo next to the knife block while your making lunch. That is all.
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:35pm
Bowie, LLL doesn't sound that bad then. Everyone was trying to get me to go when I was having major bf issues in the first few months (good old blender nips those were the days!) but I was too scared they'd be all militant and tar and feather me if I ended up wanting to ff. Mum was fully into it when we were all kids, Dad used to grumble that he was being kicked out of the house again because the 'tit feeding society' was coming around again lol.

Chikky Hope you both still have all your fingers and toes. We'll all have to start babyproofing soon, shudder. What finger foods have you been giving Shiloh? We're going to make a start next week when B's highchair arrives.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 571572573574575>