FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMorning sickness question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morning sickness question
    Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:20pm
I had really bad morning sickness for 95% of my pregnancy with dd. Vomiting up to 20 times a day on the odd occasion. No pills would keep the sickness away

Just wondering for others that suffered bad morning sickness with your 1st pregnancy did you get it with other pregnancies?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:39pm
Hey hun!

As you know I got the same with Lexie, and I had it with my previous pregnancy that I miscarried I was constantly sick from like 5 weeks... I am hoping to hear that I wont have it again so will keep an eye on this thread too!

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 11:17pm
I had really bad MS the first time around, nausea and vomiting pretty much all day from 6-21 weeks, and then from about 30 weeks onwards.

Second time around, was mild nausea, sometimes vomiting, from 7-13 weeks, and then nothing from then on, until the last few weeks when everything was squashed.

Both boys too, so I can't say it was a gender thing.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:08am
I got bad MS with DS, 24/7 nausea but only vomited proeprly 2 times, I somehow managed to breathe my way out of the other times lol. I had it from 6 weeks to 15 weeks.

With DD I had very mild nausea, from 6 weeks to about 15 weeks, no vomiting.

Lou1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lou1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:01am
Had mild hyperemisis with DS,wasn't hospitalised but was put on a drip a few times to be re-hydrated

Am now pregnant with with #2 and have been much worse this time.Stated throwing up at 4 weeks ,am now 23 weeks and still throwing up.Have been in hospital 3 times and it's showing no signs of letting up.

This will definately be our last.Even my GP has advised me not to have any more.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:49am
Sorry, yes!

Post Reply Post Reply