FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA great night nappy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A great night nappy?
    Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:45am
Hi there, I'm after a recommendation for a fantastic quick-drying night nappy. I'm currently using my day nappy (Fuzzi Bunz with two inserts) and ecobubs wool pockets but neither are doing the trick. We're moving to mediums soon and want to get it right this time...
Sponsored Links

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 2:07pm

Why aren't you ecobubs working? What are stuffing them with?? Any hemp or bamboo or just micro fibre. That the only thing that does work on my do at night time. But I have heard good things about the bitti delish's. I'm too scared to try them cause DS wets through the normal itti's. DOn't know how quick to dry they are though.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:05pm
I'm stuffing the Ecobub with an Ecobub insert. I was surprised because it wasn't cheap ($50!) and I'd heard such good things about them. A shame because they're very cute!
Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:06pm
You may need to add more inserts - the 1 Ecobubs inserts won't be sufficient for overnight. I would recommend adding either hemp or bamboo as these are a lot more absorbent.

Good Luck
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:34pm
Yeah, how old is your baby? Mine takes 2 ecobubs microfibre inserts and some hemp. Okay, she looks like she's wearing a stripy soccer ball but it's good for 12 hours.
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:52pm
DD is coming up to 4 months old. Okay thanks, I'll try adding another Ecobubs insert and a hemp insert. I never tried extra stuffing because they seem so jam packed already but here goes...
Would a Pop-in dri be better? The forum seems full of Pop In fans.

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply