FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedclothing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clothing
    Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:06am
hi i have a 8 month old daughter and am asking people that have had a baby over 2, some clothing places have size 1, 1 and a half. and 2, but some just have 1 then size 2. im wondering how this works are the places with just 1 then 2 have a larger 1 and a smaller 2 or what?
Sponsored Links

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:23pm
Sizing is hard to define as all the shops have different sized sizes( ).

Are you attempting to buy ahead in the sales? Thats what I doa nd always just buy whatever size they will be in the season. AT the moment I am buying size 3 for my oldest for next winter. I always leave the tags on them so that way I can sell on TM as new or gift if they don't fit my child.

fadeless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:36pm
Totally agree every shop has different sizing. The warehouse has larger sizing and JK has smaller sizing and k-mart, farmers, pumpkin patch i find are around the middle sizing. But also depends on the shape of your child. Pants are the worse to size, my 4yr old is still is some size 2 pants!
DD 9 ~ DD 8 ~ DS 7 ~ DS 5 ~ DS 2 ~ DS 14mths ~ DD 3mths
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:14pm
Its crazy, at the moment we have pants that are 6-12mth ranging to tops that are 3.

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:25am
Frustrating alright. And Farmers seem to have sizing for 6-9months and 12 months, but not 9-12months.

Post Reply Post Reply