FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked7 month solids group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicandtyler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicandtyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 month solids group
    Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:04pm
im supposed to be going to the Plunket 7 month solids group tomorrow, but really need to pack to move house on sunday, anyone that went that recommends going?or is it all pretty much common sense, DS has been on solids since he was 4 1/2 months and is pretty good with his food, just wondering if i dont go will i miss out on vital info?or would it be fine to leave it...TIA

April '11
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:11pm
I thought it was a bit of a waste of time personally...

Its common sense, they basically tell you can start introducing finger foods and give you another watties chart with fingers foods you can introduce from 9 months (though they will tell you can start earlier) and again at 12 months and will probably tell you babies should be sleeping through the night and and only have 3 bf per day.

Another lovely watties video about chunkier foods... If you really want to do it you could just ask to do it at another plunket or next month???

nicandtyler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicandtyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:15pm
ok cool thanks, yea i have the 8 months appointment in a months time anyway so i can always ask the PN at that visit...i really should stay at home and pack unfortunately

April '11
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:36am
You can download the watties charts from their website. Hope that helps

Post Reply Post Reply